2023-2024 LSU - Shreveport

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got the Facebook Group invite email before the snail mail.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
According to informed delivery, i have a letter coming in today! Interviewed 4/2.

According to informed delivery, I have a letter coming in the mail today & I interviewed on 4/2, also. I am so nervous!

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed 4/9 and just got an email to fill out a background check saying I was either waitlisted or accepted. Informed delivery says my letter is coming soon too so we'll see. Pretty sure it's just for a waitlist position because that's what they told us on interview day but either way at least it's not a R

Interviewed 4/9 and just got an email to fill out a background check saying I was either waitlisted or accepted. Informed delivery says my letter is coming soon too so we'll see. Pretty sure it's just for a waitlist position because that's what they told us on interview day but either way at least it's not a R
I just checked my AMCAS and the "select your med school" tool was added and I got the acceptance. Praise God let's goooooo. I'm gonna be a doctor

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If you have made up your mind that you would rather attend another school, a huge congratulations and good luck! I hope you have made that educated decision talking to family, friends, supporters and in communication with schools.

Just a friendly reminder: Please withdraw your acceptance here if you decide to attend another program.

Sincerely,
People on the waitlist

Anybody in the group me and FB have a count of people leaving after today’s decision day?
I have not seen anyone leave the group me today, but I think the Facebook group was at 115 the other day and now its at 113. The group me is at 78 and that is all accepted students.

I just gave up my seat at LSU Shreveport! I hope that one of you get the A you're dreaming of! Best of luck

Does anyone know when they're meeting again? Or when the WL is supposed to start moving?

Does anyone know when they're meeting again? Or when the WL is supposed to start moving?

I’m not positive but I’d assume they start taking people from the waitlist this upcoming week since people are choosing 1 school now

How long have yall been on the WL? I’ve been on since February. This waiting is not fun

Goodluck to everyone on the waitlist! Keeping my fingers crossed we start getting letters this week!

I do too and am hoping to get in this cycle. Any tips on how to show LSU that you want to go to shreveport?

Honestly since interview season is over I would call admissions, the dean, and/or email whoever you interviewed with and explain ties to Shreveport and how much value you will add to the school. If all else fails I would see if they offer an application review. I've heard of some people getting a spot when doing this if there are still seats available for the cycle. Hope this helps. Keep pushing you got this!

I haven’t received the GroupMe invite yet but I just got accepted this week so I’m guessing it’ll come this upcoming week

I have a couple of questions on the new curriculum format and rotation sites. Are there any current medical students in here than can pm me?