2023-2024 Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine (OU-HCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anybody gotten an interview for the waitlist? I checked last year’s forum and people were receiving those invites around now…

Has anybody gotten an interview for the waitlist? I checked last year’s forum and people were receiving those invites around now…
I was wondering the same thing. I'm assuming if people haven't then they aren't doing that this year.

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed yesterday but have not gotten a response yet. Hopefully I’m not being ghosted 🥲
I received an IS II on Friday for the waitlist, not sure if the other person who got an invite Friday was also for the waitlist, but they are sending them out!

Reactions: 1 users
I interviewed about 2-3 weeks ago and only 1-2 were accepted, the rest were waitlisted or rejected

Reactions: 1 user
I received an IS II on Friday for the waitlist, not sure if the other person who got an invite Friday was also for the waitlist, but they are sending them out!
The wait is killing me on this. Most people who got invited for interviews seemed to have gotten them last Friday which makes me think they are sending them on Friday but there's not much time left in April so losing hope lol. Sucks because this is one of my top choices

Hi everyone! Current first year here at Dublin reaching out to y'all again. If you have any questions about HCOM I'm here to do my best to answer them!

The wait is killing me on this. Most people who got invited for interviews seemed to have gotten them last Friday which makes me think they are sending them on Friday but there's not much time left in April so losing hope lol. Sucks because this is one of my top choices
Yea. I think i lost the battle. i did not receive anything

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know where we can find the preclinical academic calendar? I dont know where that would be posted

Does anyone know where we can find the preclinical academic calendar? I dont know where that would be posted
Our breaks usually line up with OU's undergrad schedule. But HCOM is changing the curriculum and start dates for next year. As far as I know students have not gotten the schedule for next year yet.

Our breaks usually line up with OU's undergrad schedule. But HCOM is changing the curriculum and start dates for next year. As far as I know students have not gotten the schedule for next year yet.
Correct. To my knowledge, we have not yet received it.

I would expect it to start about 1 week earlier than the OU undergrad semester, and end 1 week after the OU undergrad semester. But we'll see...hopefully soon...

Does anyone know if they are still giving out interviews? I feel like it's a lost cause at this point but I also would still like a shot at the waitlist spot

Members don't see this ad :)
i emailed OUHCOM twice and still have not received a response... does anyone know why they aren't responding and if I should call them??

i emailed OUHCOM twice and still have not received a response... does anyone know why they aren't responding and if I should call them??
They were doing the last round of waitlist interviews yesterday, so they were probably busy! I wouldn’t worry.

i emailed like april 20th tho:cryi: and still no response... I'm just gonna hope they are busy that's why lol
If you have already emailed them twice do not email them again lol. You did what you could and you just have to wait now.