2023-2024 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-KPCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone who interviewed on 8/24 get a decision yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I have a virtual interview coming up in a couple weeks! Any advice from those who have already interviewed? I really wish they had more in person interviews available "/

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a virtual interview coming up in a couple weeks! Any advice from those who have already interviewed? I really wish they had more in person interviews available "/
i had one last week! its the most laid back, conversational interview ever! do not stress like i did or you will feel so dumb lol

Reactions: 3 users
so I've seen a lot of posts of people saying that a bunch of things were marked as not received after submitting their secondary. However, I just submitted mine and all I see under Admission Documents is Application Fee (marked received) and English Proficiency. does everything else show up shortly after submitting the secondary or am I looking in the wrong area?

Got the OOS A as well. Interviewed late august. For all of you out there with low stats, keep your head up and keep hope! I had a 3.7 undergrad GPA but a 498 and 500 MCAT. You got this!

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
GOT THE A WOOOOO!!!! I'm gonna be a doctor!
Interview in-person 8/22. 501 MCAT and 3.92 gpa.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
How are Canadians filling out their info on the secondary portal? It doesn't give me an option for the Clearwater campus that accepts international students. Also obviously don't have a social security number

Hopefully they let us know this week, honestly if I get accepted here I'm withdrawing all my other apps

Reactions: 1 user
Can I reach out to someone who interviewed in person, I have a few (logistical) questions, please PM me or like this message if I can message you

Reactions: 2 users
Was complete on 8/31. How long did it take for them to send a II after being complete?

Looks like 9/5 and 9/7 interviews will hear back next Wednesday since silence today

I interviewed 8/31 but haven’t heard anything yet

do decisions only come out on Wednesdays

Doubt it. We were told during the interview (on 8/31) that the committee comes together during the second week of September to make a decision and we get notified the third week of September. I haven’t heard anything yet, so if not tonight, I’m assuming tomorrow or Friday.

Got my first ever A :,) 9/7 interview - also OOS technically but big in-state connections, LM 65.2 (based on undergrad i did a masters too)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
For those who have interviewed here already, how many interviewers did you have? 1? 2?