2023-2024 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-KPCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got an interview invite, but how do I know it’s for Clearwater?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I called admissions and they said I need to send my transcripts even though AACOMAS sent them… anyone else on the same boat?

In person interview coming up on the 29th! has anyone interviewed in person and have insights on how it was?

In person interview coming up on the 29th! has anyone interviewed in person and have insights on how it was?

Let us know how it goes! I have my virtual interview this week on the 31st. The nerves are gettin to me a few days early

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I booked my LA to Miami flight for my interview on 9/26... nervousssss

how do you guys check your application status for nova? which protal should we be using because I do not see a status button

I called admissions and they said I need to send my transcripts even though AACOMAS sent them… anyone else on the same boat?
Yes and didn't realize it until Friday :') Hopefully things still move quickly for us

Everything is complete except transcripts
Interview on thursday and I just realized my transcripts arent received. Where do we have them sent to? Is there an email to send them to or just the admissions office?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
for anyone interviewing this week- do we know if in person interviews will be affected by the hurricane?

For people who got IIs, did you guys submit your transcripts directly to NSU? My application status is complete, but my transcript status is incomplete as I haven't sent any in directly to the school.

For people who got IIs, did you guys submit your transcripts directly to NSU? My application status is complete, but my transcript status is incomplete as I haven't sent any in directly to the school.
no, i just sent them to AACOMAS when the primary application was due

I asked someone who was accepted last cycle. You send them if you get the Acceptance

For those who have already interviewed, roughly how many questions were you asked during the 30 minute interview?

I think theyre giving all attention to OOS rn. Heard that in september they start looking into IS

for anyone who has gotten an II and received the follow-up email with directions/schedule and such, do we have to print out those forms (dress code, etc.) and bring them for the interview? or just review them?

I think theyre giving all attention to OOS rn. Heard that in september they start looking into IS

Not really just interviewed and I would say half of us were IS and another half OOS.

Anyone else just get an email they they are missing letters of Rec and MCAT score? All other schools I’ve applied to have received it through AACOMAS weeks/months ago. Is this a problem with NSU? I’m planning on sending a follow up email.

How long after the interview do they get back to applicants?

does anyone have interviews scheduled for any date besides the 9/7 virtual or 9/12 in person? please PM ASAP if you know of anyone with a virtual date besides 9/7

Mine says the secondary has documents needs attention and they haven’t received my primary application… for going on three weeks. This normal?

Mine says the secondary has documents needs attention and they haven’t received my primary application… for going on three weeks. This normal?
mine was like that for 7wks, then i got an II. so just keep waiting

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone with a 8/22 through 8/31 interview heard back from the admissions office yet? I know they made the decisions on Sept 1st for those interview groups

does anyone have interviews scheduled for any date besides the 9/7 virtual or 9/12 in person? please PM ASAP if you know of anyone with a virtual date besides 9/7
Virtual interview on Sept 21, though Sept 14 was also the only other option, but can't make that date.

Did it take a while for them to receive information from AACOMAS? Because it's still saying LOR and AACOMAS service app not received but I submitted it to AACOMAS so I'm confused.

Did it take a while for them to receive information from AACOMAS? Because it's still saying LOR and AACOMAS service app not received but I submitted it to AACOMAS so I'm confused.
Yes. Takes 4-6 weeks I believe.

Did you guys have to send them your transcripts separately? I submitted my app around July 20th and they still havent received my transcripts yet