2023-2024 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-KPCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone from the 10/5 interview group heard anything yet? They said we were supposed to hear this week but radio silence on my end...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if there's an admitted students group chat or anything yet? Accepted to the Clearwater campus, 3.7/503 :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewing for here on 10/26. Just trying to see exactly what the interview process is like bc I do have to take time off of work and I would prefer not to have to take the whole day off like the email says from 8am - 3pm. What is the process like and do we get more details coming closer to the interview?
would anyone have insight for online interview?

would anyone have insight for online interview?
It does the take the whole day I will say. There's an icebreaker, student panel (during that time you leave for your interview and then come back), presentation about fellowship, presentation about the school, lunch break, and q&A with the dean. The day is long, but it's pretty chill and there's no need to stress. They'll send an email I think a day or so before explaining everything

Interviewed 10/10 in person and got the A via email. Lizzy M - 69, OOS. Chillest interview of my life tbh

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Any thoughts on which campus is better?
When I went to interview at Davie one of the students did his post bacc at Tampa and he said that both are beautiful and excellent but the Tampa one barely had any study space

I was complete 6/29/23 and still haven't heard back LM 64 Edit: and transcripts "not received" still. Is this normal?

Pre-ii Rejection rn. Pretty bummed, seemed like such a cool school/location. Goodluck everyone

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
How long did it take for you transcripts and MD letter to be "received"? Everything else for me is marked as received

Pre ii rejection too ^. Kinda suprised because I got ii at a MD and a far away DO school but no ii here? Oh well gl all!!!

Last edited:
  • Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Pre ii rejection too ^. Kinda suprised because I got ii at a MD and a far away DO school but have ties and no ii here? Oh well gl all!!!
For people hearing back today when did you all submit? Sorry to hear but congrats on the other IIs!

Pre II R. 510 MCAT and really good experiences. What do these schools even look for? Sorry, feeling mad salty today.

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Just had a virtual interview today. They only asked like 5-6 generic questions and that was it. It probably lasted 15-20 minutes total. Not sure if it is because they are super chill or if they noticed red flags and wanted to cut the interview short. Did anyone have a similar experience? I felt like I didn't even get the chance to make any kind of impression - good or bad lol.

Reactions: 1 users
Have my interview on 11/9/23. Any tips ? Also is the interview MMI style ?

It’s a traditional interview, not MMI. Do not stress! It is soooo chill
That is really good to hear haha. Any information regarding post II acceptance rate or how long it takes to hear back ?

Just had a virtual interview today. They only asked like 5-6 generic questions and that was it. It probably lasted 15-20 minutes total. Not sure if it is because they are super chill or if they noticed red flags and wanted to cut the interview short. Did anyone have a similar experience? I felt like I didn't even get the chance to make any kind of impression - good or bad lol.
No most places just want to make sure the time is met because everyone needs to get a fair shot

Just got the A
Interviewed on 10/17

Reactions: 6 users