2023-2024 Loyola (Stritch)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just called them and they were unaware of the "glitch". They told me they would call me back about it and asked me to send them a screenshot of what it looked like lol

Reactions: 11 users
I just called them and they were unaware of the "glitch". They told me they would call me back about it and asked me to send them a screenshot of what it looked like lol
Did ya send it? Did you overhear anyone in the background say "Ooops, those were all the people we plan to send an II"? :arghh:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I called them right now and they said it’s a glitch and their IT is fixing it rn

if you log in your portal. it wasn't an email
I rechecked the status tab, communication tab, and documents tab only to realize that it's literally a message *above* the checklist on the status page 🤦‍♀️
so +1 for the glitch

Did ya send it? Did you overhear anyone in the background say "Ooops, those were all the people we plan to send an II"? :arghh:
I did send it and I overheard people in the background say “these were all the people who were so overqualified that they glitched our system”

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
OOS II! Received invite 09/08, was complete on 08/26

I cannot believe it....... I am so shocked but so happy

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For anyone who interviewed, how was it? Was it more conversational or kinda stressful?

Also, do we know who are interviewers are ahead of the interview?

IS II received about 2 hours ago, complete 8/9

Reactions: 1 user
congrats!! do you mind sharing stats?
GPA 3.9+, sGPA ~4.0, MCAT 518-522 range
I was a Loyola undergrad, participated in a summer research program at Stritch twice, and had several LORs from professors and a PI they likely recognize
Application was serviced oriented but my hours were nowhere near the average that they had posted on their website

Reactions: 2 users
For anyone who interviewed, how was it? Was it more conversational or kinda stressful?
Very conversational. I loved both of my interviewers. I rambled on some questions because of 1st interview nerves but they made it a very comfortable environment, it helped so much. It gave an amazing impression of the school and I hope I get the chance to attend!!

• Care
IS II received just now! Not what I was expecting at 9 on a Sunday! Complete 7/19, LM 81

Reactions: 4 users
+1 OOS II received a couple hours ago! was wondering if anyone thought choosing online over in person would reflect negatively on our application?

+1 OOS II received a couple hours ago! was wondering if anyone thought choosing online over in person would reflect negatively on our application?
If you're out of state I don't think they'd mind

Hi! For those who have interviewed virtually, what did your day look like? I know there is an introduction session and two interviews, but does everyone interview at the same time? Is there a lunch break? What happens between the two interviews? Thank you, and good luck to everyone!!

Per an M2 friend:

"Our M2 curriculum is so busy and packed that no one is able to volunteer time to interview, give tours, or sit on panels...they are literally begging us to volunteer.....could be why they are slow and behind on interviews this year"

Reactions: 9 users
OOS II just now, they really sent it this late lmao

Wait no sorry that’s when I received it, I was complete 8/8.

IS II received tonight complete 8/22, 67 LM,URM, 508 MCAT, 3.7cgpa

Last edited:
  • Love
Just noticed a "withdraw application" tab appear in my portal. Anyone else see that?

Just had my in-person interview this week: everyone there is incredibly welcoming and genuine and it really impressed me. I'd consider myself a bad interviewer but the interviews with both the faculty and students were stress-free. Really loved the school and students there and would be glad to attend this university. I'm happy they gave an in-person opportunity

Reactions: 4 users
Just noticed a "withdraw application" tab appear in my portal. Anyone else see that?
yeah it popped up on mine too. I’m trying to investigate if it means anything bc my other schools on the AMP portal don’t have a withdraw application tab

yeah it popped up on mine too. I’m trying to investigate if it means anything bc my other schools on the AMP portal don’t have a withdraw application tab
Probably some ED applicants emailed them to withdraw after getting accepted and they thought to add it or maybe they just figured since it was close to the 15th

I got a call this morning from the Dean to let me know I was accepted!
Congrats!!! Everyone is asking after your stats and completion date, but I want to know what your activities were like. Mind sharing?