2023-2024 Loyola (Stritch)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interviewed 2/8 (so this is week 9) and haven't heard back yet...are they still.sending out decisions?

Interviewed 2/8 (so this is week 9) and haven't heard back yet...are they still.sending out decisions?
Week 13 here lol am I wrong in my understanding that, at least for now, you’re supposed to either get “continued consideration” or “accepted” ?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
No results this week? I know they meet every 2nd and 4th Monday of each month, so they should've met this Monday and had results this week.

have been on continued consideration for so long I cant even remember

Check your CYMS tool, because I was also placed on CC and never received any more communication via email. But then I saw on CYMS tool that I was placed on the Waitlist back in mid March.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just withdrew my A! For transparency, I did receive a $30K merit scholarship which I hope goes to one of you. Good luck everyone!

Edit: According to Dean Nabers that is the maximum amount they provide for merit aid.

Last edited:
Just withdrew my A! For transparency, I did receive a $30K scholarship which I hope goes to one of you. Good luck everyone!
God I wish they accepted directed donations LMAO I would kill for this (figuratively, obvi trying to save lives not kill any lmfao)

God I wish they accepted directed donations LMAO I would kill for this (figuratively, obvi trying to save lives not kill any lmfao)
Haha I hope they redistribute these scholarships to other applicants.

Any current students at Stritch — (or anyone really) — what is the current step 2 average?

Any current students at Stritch — (or anyone really) — what is the current step 2 average?
This was asked at second look. One of the deans said around 250-255. But I could have also misheard.

This was asked at second look. One of the deans said around 250-255. But I could have also misheard.
I thought I heard that it was 1 or 2 points above the national average but they didn't give a concrete number (I could've also misheard though)

Withdrew my OOS A. Hope this helps someone out there!!

Last edited:
I've been accepted to Loyola and submitted FAFSA and Loyola's own financial aid online form but have yet to hear anything back about financial aid. The financial aid office says that they are still processing things and no further info is available right now. We all know and understand that the FAFSA debacle has affected all schools. With the PTE deadline fast approaching, I was wondering if other accepted students are facing the same dilemma? Also, after pressing the 'submit' button on the financial aid form, there was no acknowledgement screen and/or email to confirm successful submission? Am I missing something and has anyone else had the same experience with this?

I've been accepted to Loyola and submitted FAFSA and Loyola's own financial aid online form but have yet to hear anything back about financial aid. The financial aid office says that they are still processing things and no further info is available right now. We all know and understand that the FAFSA debacle has affected all schools. With the PTE deadline fast approaching, I was wondering if other accepted students are facing the same dilemma? Also, after pressing the 'submit' button on the financial aid form, there was no acknowledgement screen and/or email to confirm successful submission? Am I missing something and has anyone else had the same experience with this?
Wait my bad - is there another financial aid form to complete besides the FAFSA? 😶

My apologies, but could someone clarify if there were additional forms to be completed in addition to the FAFSA for Loyola? Thanks!

Withdrawing OOS A today. This one was bittersweet since I loved my experience with Stritch. Best of luck to you all friends ❤️❤️

My apologies, but could someone clarify if there were additional forms to be completed in addition to the FAFSA for Loyola? Thanks!
I'm also curious about this! Is the additional form only for students who have been accepted? Or should we have completed this even if we are on the alternate list?