2023-2024 Loyola (Stritch)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
does your status change from "ready" to "under review" in order to get an II?

What are some example scenarios people wrote for 4? I feel like I haven’t directly disagreed with any feedback I’ve ever received because it’s just feedback…

Does anyone know where to put gap year plans? I know someone had mentioned there was this question: "If you are currently not a full time student, please briefly describe the activities you are participating in this academic year.(100 words)" but I don't see it on the portal. Any advice for somewhere else to put it or just not?

Members don't see this ad :)
When people submitted their secondary, did anyone immediately get an email with the subject line "Loyola Stritch School of Medicine - Submit Secondary"?

When people submitted their secondary, did anyone immediately get an email with the subject line "Loyola Stritch School of Medicine - Submit Secondary"?
Yes and I got the email that my app was complete directly after.

Reactions: 1 user
do you know what their GPA was? I am 503 and 3.77 URM Loyola undergrad, not sure I even have a chance
Their 10% percentile for accepted applicants was a 507, meaning it is unlikely. Perhaps some amazing ECs (service based) will surely boost your app, but MCAT is important, even within a holistic review

Their 10% percentile for accepted applicants was a 507, meaning it is unlikely. Perhaps some amazing ECs (service based) will surely boost your app, but MCAT is important, even within a holistic review

This is inaccurate their 10% is 504

For those who scheduled a virtual interview: after you confirmed, was there any indication it was virtual (either on the portal or in the confirmation email)? I chose one of the "md interview-virtual available" days, but on the portal there was still a "lunch" option and there was no mention of it being virtual in the confirmation email.

For those who scheduled a virtual interview: after you confirmed, was there any indication it was virtual (either on the portal or in the confirmation email)? I chose one of the "md interview-virtual available" days, but on the portal there was still a "lunch" option and there was no mention of it being virtual in the confirmation email.
i'm confused about this as well -- i don't know how to confirm whether or not my interview is in-person or not, and when i selected my date, i don't think i ever chose to do in-person or virtual. any ideas on how to confirm this

under the status tab on the portal, does anyone else have a "thanks for interviewing with us" message with a link to a document with post-interview resources? confused bc I haven't received an II yet and was wondering if this is just a glitch in their system

under the status tab on the portal, does anyone else have a "thanks for interviewing with us" message with a link to a document with post-interview resources? confused bc I haven't received an II yet and was wondering if this is just a glitch in their system
I have the exact same thing.

Mine says the same thing too but I haven't received an interview so it must be a glitch?

Reactions: 2 users
I got it too lmao why are they toying with us

That’s why I want to confirm if sum1 didn’t get it then that’s a sign

fam if i wasnt on this thread and saw that message, I would have been speculating theories stronger than the fake moon landing lol

. Honestly I really don’t think what I said is true. I definitely think it’s a glitch but I also don’t understand why they haven’t fixed it