2023-2024 Loyola (Stritch)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was verified 5/31 and literally just got mine today. They are sending out in waves, it'll come eventually
Gotcha! Thank you for verifying this :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I don't see a link to create an account. How do we access our portal and create a password during the initial login for the secondary?

Last edited:
out of the 52 schools i'm submitting I think this is the one school I'm gonna drop and not complete the secondary. good luck everyone

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS still waiting. Do they do a holistic screen? Seems like its taking a while for a lot of people

Hi all, OOS, first cycle and mainly applying DO. Is it normal to receive IIs from schools I didn’t send primaries to? Just received from Loyola today.

Hi all, OOS, first cycle and mainly applying DO. Is it normal to receive IIs from schools I didn’t send primaries to? Just received from Loyola today.
II = interview invite.

I think you're referring to a secondary, probably? I found that very confusing at first. I personally don't know the answer to your question regardless of whether you are referring to a secondary or a II

II = interview invite.

I think you're referring to a secondary, probably? I found that very confusing at first. I personally don't know the answer to your question regardless of whether you are referring to a secondary or a II
Yes I meant secondary!! Sorry very new here lol

OOS secondary received, primary verified 7/11

how are people answering the question about disagreeing with feedback? seems like a trick question lol

how are people answering the question about disagreeing with feedback? seems like a trick question lol
I used a situation where someone gave me feedback that was constructive criticism to me and I took an open-minded approach and then saw from a new perspective how much I was oblivious to, and did a brief reflection on this new awareness and how it benefited me going forward. Hope this wasn't too broad and helped! lol

the fact that the first question is literally our personal statment

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
This one is so annoying because some of them are so similar and Idk how to get to 500 words for five essays

Reactions: 1 users
has anyone else not received a secondary yet? ??

Should we answer #9 if we're taking 2 gap years before med school? Technically right now it's only been a year since doing coursework

Is anyone writing all 500 words for this essay? Seems like a lot.