2023-2024 Liberty University (LUCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know how long after the interview they send out A/R/WL? My interview isn’t until November but I feel like that is so late for a school interviewing so many people
I would check out last year's thread. See when people who interviewed on or around your date posted replies. For August last year it looked like everyone found out at the same time at the end of the month. But that was last year so take it with a grain of salt.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I know Liberty provides a list of available housing , but do any current students have any advice or info on where students typically stay? Thanks!

Best of luck to everyone interviewing today! I'll see you there.

Members don't see this ad :)
Best of luck to everyone interviewing today! I'll see you there.

If you don’t mind me asking, how’d it go? My interview is coming up. I’m sure all you guys who interviewed yesterday did great!

If you don’t mind me asking, how’d it go? My interview is coming up. I’m sure all you guys who interviewed yesterday did great!
I think it went really well! It was really nice and they made it as stress free as they could. I'm sure you'll do great!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Those of you who have interviewed already, did you bring or email your interviewers an additional copy of your resume? Trying to get my stuff together and a couple of online articles suggested bringing copies of resume or CV. Is that necessary here?

Those of you who have interviewed already, did you bring or email your interviewers an additional copy of your resume? Trying to get my stuff together and a couple of online articles suggested bringing copies of resume or CV. Is that necessary here?

I did not bring a copy of my resume. It’s an open file interview so the interviewer was well prepared with questions.

Wish people would just post their gpa and mcat instead of the unhelpful LM score. I promise no one can dox u from ur stats

Reactions: 2 users
For those who have received interview invites recently, what was the earliest interview date available?

Hey just got an email saying I'll be receiving another email within 24 to 48 hours to set up an interview!!!
My interview is next week and I'm so nervous lol. Anyone know if the interview is open or closed file?
+1 oos

My interview is next week and I'm so nervous lol. Anyone know if the interview is open or closed file?
+1 oos
It'll be open file. You'll do amazing they made it a conversation rather than an interview interrogation lol.

It'll be open file. You'll do amazing they made it a conversation rather than an interview interrogation lol.

+1 to this — super super great interview experience here. Very chill and everyone I met throughout the interview day process was super kind. They do a great job to make you feel comfortable and keep it light.

Anyone who has already interviewed get an email today with a weekly reminder for your interview?

Anyone who has already interviewed get an email today with a weekly reminder for your interview?
I got that after mine too. I wouldn't worry about it probably something weird with their system. I didn't get one today to clarify but a little after my interview.

I got that after mine too. I wouldn't worry about it probably something weird with their system. I didn't get one today to clarify but a little after my interview.

Oh ok, good to hear. Thanks so much!

Congrats, how was the interview overall?

Thanks!

It was a good experience. Clear they work hard to keep it chill and enjoyable for everyone. They also definitely have a very genuine interest in their applicants

Hi everyone! I thought I scheduled my interview for in person but after checking it seems like it's now online and there isn't info about whether the other dates to change to are virtual or in person, does anyone know if they changed all interviews to virtual for this cycle?

Hi everyone! I thought I scheduled my interview for in person but after checking it seems like it's now online and there isn't info about whether the other dates to change to are virtual or in person, does anyone know if they changed all interviews to virtual for this cycle?

I’d call them about that. Not all interviews are virtual this cycle

Yea i would definetly try to do in person if you can, they obviously preferred it

Does anyone know how long after receiving an acceptance you are given to come up with the $2000 deposit?