2023-2024 William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine (WCUCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know what percentage of the class they rank? Like is it top 20 or top 10?
We can see our numerical rank and our quartile rank. They tell us that they only report our quartile rank, though I'm not sure how accurate that is.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Really liked this interview. Very relaxed - I had fun

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
how likely is an interview if you get an secondary from here

I called WCU a week ago and they told me that October 2nd is the first day of this cycle when they send feedbacks.

Members don't see this ad :)
i interviewed yesterday and i was told they cant send out formal letters until oct 2 but you can call a few days later and they can informally tell u:)

Hope I get interview offer from them. Submitted my secondary on August 18th. There isn’t a portal to check for an update is there?

Hi, is this year's interview open file or closed file?

interviewed monday and just called and they said id be receiving a nice letter!! 🥰😇 excited

Has anyone sent thank you notes after their interview here? Do you send directly to their emails or is there a different process?

Does anyone have an idea if decision letters are sent for A’s only? Or does the school mail letters for WL and R as well?

OOS II received, signed up for virtual in early October. The flights into PIB are kinda pricey so I'm glad it's virtual.

Are the decisions taken in the order of interview? I see that those who had interview after mine got the news.
For me they said that committee meets on Wednesdays and will know on Oct 2nd.

Are the decisions taken in the order of interview? I see that those who had interview after mine got the news.
For me they said that committee meets on Wednesdays and will know on Oct 2nd.
Official decisions don’t come out till oct 2nd but they can give hints if you call, that’s how people are finding out

Just received OOS II!! Verified 07/26, 2/2 sent on 08/30 and complete on 09/08.