2023-2024 University of Southern California (Keck)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got the A call yesterday, interviewed 11/15. Did anyone who got a call yesterday not receive an email yet? I know it's not an accident because the voicemail had my name + personal info related to my app but my neurotic self keeps questioning it.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I have no idea how to interpret where I stand. Keep surviving these ban waves but also no II, complete end of Aug 🦹‍♂️
Same! I have no idea, I just tell myself I am in the maybeeeee, maybeeee pile lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Is USC done sending II?
Dug around last year's SDN thread and it seems like the last I found is Dec 16. Of course, this is a small sample size so take with a grain of salt but I'm getting the vibes that Keck will be done sending IIs soon

There was also a 2 month stretch with barely any activity so I was expecting more IIs to come out. The last wave a couple days ago seemed to be only IS IIs, but who knows.

Reactions: 1 users
Y'ALL I JUST GOT THE CALL AT 11:54 AM PST IM CRYING AND SOBBING omg she told me she didn't want me to go for the whole holidays without good news omg yall im actually so overjoyed IM MANIFESTING A'S FOR THE REST OF Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
she also said there was a glitch in the system and that's why she couldn't call me yesterday!

Y'ALL I JUST GOT THE CALL AT 11:54 AM PST IM CRYING AND SOBBING omg she told me she didn't want me to go for the whole holidays without good news omg yall im actually so overjoyed IM MANIFESTING A'S FOR THE REST OF Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!! Did you get the call today or yesterday?

Praying to the pre med gods that Keck isn't done sending out IIs --I just want to fight on :')

Reactions: 4 users
got the A call yesterday, interviewed end of September! For those who interviewed super early and haven't heard anything, don't lose hope lol - Dr. Arias said she's running behind on calling people.

Reactions: 3 users
Intl'l pre-II rejection, LM 74.6. Historically, the school allowed Intl applications but never actually interviewed anyone. Thought it may be worth a try :).

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Do we think they’re done with A’s for 2023?

I am hoping for another round, but someone mentioned that she got a call on Friday, and the admissions mentioned doesn't want her to go on holiday without good news, so that is a hint they are done for this year.

Reactions: 1 users
I am hoping for another round, but someone mentioned that she got a call on Friday, and the admissions mentioned doesn't want her to go on holiday without good news, so that is a hint they are done for this year.

Yeah I’m thinking we probably have to wait until mid-January to hear anything

Reactions: 2 users
what is the difference between waitlist and alternate?

Y’all... waitlist means we still have a chance! 🤭

• Care
Reactions: 2 users