2023-2024 University of Chicago (Pritzker)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am leaning uchi. I was hoping for a stipend to seal the deal and if FSM doesn't match then UChi all the way. What r u considering now?
Huge congrats!!! I was between here, Yale and UCSF but UCSF came through with more financial aid so I am going to Californiaaa.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just confirmed UChicago is still willing to reconsider scholarship offers if you PTE and get a better WL offer

Reactions: 1 users
Has everyone who requested a reconsideration heard back yet? Worried that they overlooked mine, and wondering if I should send a follow-up. Thanks!

Just withdrew my A. I had a 75% tuition scholarship. Good luck to everyone on the waitlist!

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
no clue, but apparently their group chat is near max so... :(
damn :( do you happen to know if people have begun to left it/ been booted already? I think last year's thread mentioned there was like a mass exodus within the gc before waitlist movement began.

damn :( do you happen to know if people have begun to left it/ been booted already? I think last year's thread mentioned there was like a mass exodus within the gc before waitlist movement began.

People were leaving in droves yesterday and there are currently at least 4 current students so the actual amount is around 84 or 85. Don't forget that some people are still on waitlists. so I would say only 75 to 80 students are committed.

Was accepted off the waitlist this afternoon after receiving a call in the morning from admissions to discuss my interest and FA :)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
if waitlist movement started yesterday does this mean the gc is full again (not considering the 5ish that are current students)?

if waitlist movement started yesterday does this mean the gc is full again (not considering the 5ish that are current students)?
I am not sure, only one person joined the groupme so we now have 90 instead of 89 (including several students)

Reactions: 1 user
but also we aren’t sure if everyone who has committed is in the GroupMe, could be those 5 missing people (like if they don’t have GroupMe)