2023-2024 University of Chicago (Pritzker)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
any II is MSTP?

Members don't see this ad.

us peasants have to wait a bit longer :bow:
FWIW I only had 2 II dates available to choose from and both were in 2 weeks or less. I am sh*tting bullets cuz I wasn't prepared to interview this early. y'all should start prepping for interviews and use the extra time to do that!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
+1 II International LM 78.7 URM

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
+1 II, compete 7/7 LM 76
can’t believe it..!!

Reactions: 3 users
Do we think they'll be opening up any more interview slots than the three they have on the portal right now?

IRL I feel like my stats are pretty good and then I come on here:rofl:
dog we have the EXACT same stats its crazy and I feel the exact same lolz and yea SDN mfs are cracked it's insane
yall are ballers
congrats to everyone with IIs ! me next pretty please?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Looks like they've done back to back days in past years 🙏 manifesting

Yooooo OOS II received! Complete 7/7

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II received, complete 7/8

Reactions: 1 user
Received II, submitted 7/7! I am beyond ecstatic right now, I cant believe it!

• Love
To those who got interviews today; am I tripping or did I just see one date available?

I gotta get off this website man, really not doing any favors for my mental health 😅🥲

Reactions: 7 users
I'm clearly a clown for thinking that my NYU II meant that I would get other T20 IIs
bahaha in the same boat. it'd be really funny if i got nyu this early and then got nothing else for the rest of the cycle

Yeah fr, but I think SDN just paints a wildly inaccurate picture of the applicant pool as a whole. We got dis
Literally banking on this... last couple days have felt a little rough

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
I'm clearly a clown for thinking that my NYU II meant that I would get other T20 IIs

You will likely get more T20 invites but no II at one program guarantees another at a similar or lower-tier program. Every program has its own criteria and mission fit. Some programs, like NYU, give higher numbers of invites but lower % acceptances. While others, like MI or UCSF, have selective invites but very high post-II acceptances.

You will likely get more T20 invites but no II at one program guarantees another at a similar or lower-tier program. Every program has its own criteria and mission fit. Some programs, like NYU, give higher numbers of invites but lower % acceptances. While others, like MI or UCSF, have selective invites but very high post-II acceptances.
Haha this does not make me feel great about my singular NYU II

OOS II just received! LM 84, complete 7/8

II received, complete 7/12

Last edited:
For the question about not submitting a committee letter, if your undergrad did not offer one did you specify that, or leave it blank? It seems to only be asking for an explanation from applicants that attended schools that offer them but chose not to submit one. Should I just write a sentence stating that my university didn't offer them?

For the question about not submitting a committee letter, if your undergrad did not offer one did you specify that, or leave it blank? It seems to only be asking for an explanation from applicants that attended schools that offer them but chose not to submit one. Should I just write a sentence stating that my university didn't offer them?
I specified it but I don't think it matters.

Just received the R, GL to everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
No rejection, no II, one of my top choices, sitting here like... I am terrified!

• Care
the amount of times i've neurotically refreshed my email that has notifications ON

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
R, OOS, 73.6 LM (517 MCAT).

Can’t say I’m too shocked since I’m way below their stats, but thought the mission fit was there. Oh well.

• Care
i don’t even have my primary verified yet :cryi:, can’t believe how quick some of the schools are moving