2023-2024 Texas A&M

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Prematched as well 😭😭😭

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Congrats y'all! Are the prematches done by phone call or email?

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS here. Nothing yet but starting to fear the worst...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
They said they will send an email at some point but will the prematch offer already be open in TMDSAS?

Congrats to all the prematched people today! There will obviously be more waves in the future + match day so I wouldn't get worried. I'm a current M1 and if y'all have any questions I'd be happy to answer. (PMs are fine)

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations to everyone who have heard back! Have any OOS applicants heard back yet?

Congrats to everyone who prematched!!! So very excited to have you as part of our Aggie family!
To those who did not pre-match, I also did not pre-match. I didn't even match!
I was pulled off of the waitlist and now I'm an M2. So do not let this upset you!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Just received an EnMed acceptance email! OOS applicant, interviewed in August. Feeling very blessed <3.

Reactions: 8 users
Just received the EnMed prematch! IS, LM 81, 4Q, interviewed 8/28. Also BME and yes, dream school by far!

Reactions: 9 users
Just received the prematch too, interviewed 10/02!

Reactions: 5 users
Anyone interviewed in late September and got a prematch for ENMED? 😭

ACCEPTED to the Texas A&M school of Engineering Medicine. OOS, interviewed 9/18

• Love
EnMed acceptance email received today 10/17 @ 2:06pm!!!!!! So so so happy; this has been my dream program since I left industry to pursue pre-med a couple years ago🙏
(IS, nontrad, LM ~73, Interviewed 8/28)

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Current M2 here, feel free to reach out if y'all have any questions! (PM is fine too).

For those that haven't heard: please don't worry! A large majority of A&M matriculating students are accepted on or after match day.

For those that pre-matched: make sure to follow Aggie Ambassadors on Instagram, they share the link to the class of 2028 GroupMe.

• Love
  • Care
Could anyone share the group me link here? I don’t have instagram :(

Current M2 here, feel free to reach out if y'all have any questions! (PM is fine too).

For those that haven't heard: please don't worry! A large majority of A&M matriculating students are accepted on or after match day.

For those that pre-matched: make sure to follow Aggie Ambassadors on Instagram, they share the link to the class of 2028 GroupMe.
I wanted to pm you but I think you are private so I can't. Is there anyway I could ask some questions

I wanted to pm you but I think you are private so I can't. Is there anyway I could ask some questions
Shoot sorry! Thanks for letting me know, it’s fixed now so you should be able to PM me!

• Care
EnMed acceptance email received on 10/17, similar time as those above! Extremely excited about it, OOS applicant. Interviewed 8/28.

Reactions: 2 users

Hello
I would also like to ask you few questions
Privately. Could you tell me what I need to do. It’s telling me I can’t because it’s private
Thank you

Just received in state interview invite!!! I am so excited!!!
Complete 6/22!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Wow cannot believe I’m joining this thread. II today

Complete 6/17 LM 63

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 16 users