2023-2024 Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences (PNWU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are you in-state or OOS? I submitted my primary on 11/5, received a secondary on 11/14. I'm in state though so I don't know if the turnaround is quicker. I agree to be patient, I would hold off on reaching out yet.
I’m in state.

Members don't see this ad.

Was there an information session that should have been scheduled or attended the week of the interview? I emailed the admissions team and will hopefully hear back soon, but I scheduled my interview 2 days prior to the day of the interview and never got sent any information about an information session like on zoom or something? Not sure if I missed anything or if that will happen after an acceptance? Any information on this would be great!

Was there an information session that should have been scheduled or attended the week of the interview? I emailed the admissions team and will hopefully hear back soon, but I scheduled my interview 2 days prior to the day of the interview and never got sent any information about an information session like on zoom or something? Not sure if I missed anything or if that will happen after an acceptance? Any information on this would be great!
I interviewed earlier this month and didn’t have any sort of information session lol.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
They said they would invite accepted students to an informational session!

Reactions: 1 users
Just got the A call. Interviewed 11/16. Semi-out of state (just moved in region).

Congrats to those accepted! Question regarding the portal - I have been stuck at "No Decision" for a few weeks and was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience. I know they are really busy right now so I'm trying not to think too much of it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to those accepted! Question regarding the portal - I have been stuck at "No Decision" for a few weeks and was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience. I know they are really busy right now so I'm trying not to think too much of it.
For me it moved from “No Decision” to “Committee”. So what this means is your app likely hasn’t even been viewed by the committee yet.

Is there an accepted students GC? Would love to meet some of my future classmates:)

I ended up getting waitlisted post interview, but I'm still trying to be hopeful that maybe I'll get into school. Does anyone know if the waitlist moves throughout the year or do they only start accepting people from the waitlist after all the interviews have been completed through April/May?

I am like 95% sure that I will accept at this school and would love to know where I can get in contact with current students to ask questions. Anybody know how to do that?

II invite just now! Complete 11/17. Beyond excited for this interview!

I was able to book an interview in April. Hopefully I won't be interviewing for a waitlist spot. Trying to remain optimistic, but I did apply later in the cycle. Good luck everyone!

Current OMS1 free to answer any questions you may have about the school, Yakima, or application process in general! (It took me two cycles and 6 years post undergrad...).
For anyone on the waitlist - don't lose hope yet and especially not this early. I know a large number of classmates who were accepted off the waitlist in spring, some even as late as June!

Reactions: 3 users
To those who have interviewed, how soon after your interview did your portal status/decision change?

Withdrawing my acceptance today. I hope it goes to one of you guys!
Best of luck everyone!

For people wanting to book an earlier date - there are availabilities early next year in Feb & March.

Last edited:
A this morning as well! OOS, interviewed 12/4! Anyone know if there is an accepted students groupme?

A this morning as well! OOS, interviewed 12/4! Anyone know if there is an accepted students groupme?
Usually in January the school will start a facebook page and slack channel for accepted students. :)

Withdrew my A from here, hope one of you gets in! GOOD LUCK! :)

For those who have interviewed, do you have advice for what resources are best to use? I would appreciate any input. Thanks!

Last edited:
Just withdrew my A. Hope it helps someone get an A soon! Good luck 😊

Got an II today, but there are no interview dates available...Gonna reach out to the school and see what to do next.

Does anyone know if PNWU takes a letter of intent? I know they mentioned the waitlist typically moves starting in April/May, but I was wondering if I should sent a letter of intent email to the school unless they don't like them?

Withdrawing my A here - hope it goes to one of y'all still waiting! Good luck!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Rejected pre-interview today. OOS (not from PNW)

• Sad
  • Care
I haven't seen this thread very active with new applicants.Does anyone have any idea how full this class is? Is it still worth applying here, especially if you are OOS and not from PNW? I mean not that it matters for me at this point, I submitted my primary application here few days ago. So I am applying regardless...

I know I am late to the game, but for numerous reasons I was only able to submit to this school just now. Just wondering if I still have a shot or of I shouldn't get my hopes up. I love this school and wasn't sure if I would be able to afford the move until recently.

There are still interview spots open on May and June. The Facebook page for the upcoming class looks kind of small right now, too. You might still have a chance.

There are still interview spots open on May and June. The Facebook page for the upcoming class looks kind of small right now, too. You might still have a chance.
Would be great! I have friends out there (despite being OOS)! Fingers crossed I get a secondary invite soon! I already have my essay done (assuming the prompt is the same still from earlier this cycle!)

Last edited:
Anyone waiting to hear from the 1/17 interviews? Is it going to be this week?
i'm still waiting for 1/17 interviews! i think they said between 2-3 weeks? so well probably hear sometime from now til next wednesday

I interviewed 1/16 and haven’t heard back yet either!
i'm still waiting for 1/17 interviews! i think they said between 2-3 weeks? so well probably hear sometime from now til next wednesday

interviewed on 1/16 also waiting, hopefully we'll hear back sometime between now and early next week