2023-2024 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-KPCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello,

Unfortunately, I wouldn’t read too much into it. I was WL in December and then I withdrew recently and received the email as well.

Best wishes on your post-interview decision.
Darn it 😢, thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone who interviewed on April 4th heard back yet?
I was April 2nd and haven’t heard back. They said there was a committee meeting on the 19th and we might know the week after. So sometime this week hopefully!

Also I sent an interest letter and didn’t hear confirmation about it. Should I email again asking to see if they received it?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was April 2nd and haven’t heard back. They said there was a committee meeting on the 19th and we might know the week after. So sometime this week hopefully!

Also I sent an interest letter and didn’t hear confirmation about it. Should I email again asking to see if they received it?
Where did you send your letter of intent to?

Interviewed 1/25, WL 03/07, and still waiting!

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

Interviewed in April. They said they would get back to us after the 4/19 committee meeting. Hoping we’ll hear something this week

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Do they send out decisions in waves? I interviewed 4/2 and haven’t heard anything yet 😢

Has anyone who interviewed 4/9 heard back yet? Not sure where they are at regarding post-interviews decisions

Just got the A! I was on the alt list a week and a half ago. I hope everyone hears some good news today!

Reactions: 3 users
Hey Everyone, I just got the A!! I have been on the alt list since freaking NOVEMBER, and I interviewed October. So please do not lose hope. Also I am assigned to Fort Lauderdale and would like to go to clearwater what do I do?

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Hey Everyone, I just got the A!! I have been on the alt list since freaking NOVEMBER, and I interviewed October. So please do not lose hope. Also I am assigned to Fort Lauderdale and would like to go to clearwater what do I do?

They said to send them an email and let them know you want to accept but for the other campus. They will try to make arrangements and go from there, congrats btw!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone who interviewed in April still waiting for a decision? Seems odd people are getting off waitlists but I don’t have any post interview news yet. Now I’m scared I forgot to fill something out that I was supposed to. Help :oops:

Anyone who interviewed in April still waiting for a decision? Seems odd people are getting off waitlists but I don’t have any post interview news yet. Now I’m scared I forgot to fill something out that I was supposed to. Help :oops:
Still am waiting too 😭

Reactions: 1 users
does anyone know anything about their deferral policy. i got the A in early april but i desperately need a gap year before i start