2023-2024 Michigan State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A today!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does MSU ever pull from the alternate list prior to that April 30th date?

thanks for asking this omg, I too i thought spartychm28 was saying 9-10 students get pulled from alternate list LOL and got scared for a minute
lmao same hopefully they pull more than that :''')

Reactions: 1 user
Has this school sent any pre II Rs?
I know a person who was rejected pre II - I don't know anything about when they were complete or when they heard, but I believe they do send pre II Rs based on what I have been told

Hey! Any clue how far out they are scheduling?
I was just given a single time and they said show up on this day! LOL no choice of when it was, ofc they allow you to reach out if it doesn't work for your schedule. I was however given a choice of when my current medical student interview would be - just as long as it was within 5 days of MMI portion.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

For recent interviews, do you think we will find out the week after thanksgiving? I feel like a lot of people find out after like 10 days

For recent interviews, do you think we will find out the week after thanksgiving? I feel like a lot of people find out after like 10 days
I had my MMI nov 16 and they said expect mid-Jan but do people think 10 days? I feel like it might be doubled because of holiday

I had my MMI nov 16 and they said expect mid-Jan but do people think 10 days? I feel like it might be doubled because of holiday
Yeah I had my MMI on 11/16 as well but I’ve seen people get an answer in 10 days (usually a quick answer like that is an A). I just hope I get an answer before my finals 😑

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have a clue where they’re at in their interview season… I feel like IIs have been slow rolling so I’m curious how many have actually been sent out

Reactions: 1 users
does anyone think that those who interviewed 11/16 or 11/17 will hear back this week ?

does anyone think that those who interviewed 11/16 or 11/17 will hear back this week ?
My friend got a decision two weeks after his interview, so maybe. I just hope we don't have to wait until mid January like they said.

My friend got a decision two weeks after his interview, so maybe. I just hope we don't have to wait until mid January like they said.
I think there’s a decision day this week like wed night or thurs morning and in two weeks as well. So hopefully !!

I submitted 11/1

Do I still have a chance for an II ?

If two weeks then maybe tomorrow for the 11/16 people but I can't believe Thanksgiving wouldn't factor into the 2 weeks

But some people heard back already for 11/17. So maybe acceptances tonight? They seem to call on Wednesday night

If two weeks then maybe tomorrow for the 11/16 people but I can't believe Thanksgiving wouldn't factor into the 2 weeks

The committee definetley met this week though since some 11/17 people got in alternate. So maybe so As will be sent out this week.

The committee definetley met this week though since some 11/17 people got in alternate. So maybe so As will be sent out this week.
Are alternates coming as emails? Interviewed on 11/17 also and anxiously waiting... 😭

if they are calling acceptances this week, i wonder if it’ll be today or tomorrow 😭

Maybe it’s today cuz on 11/16 (Thursday), people got accepted. Here’s hoping InshAllah 😂

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
wait 11/16 acceptances went out today? Probably no news til tomorrow tho since it's 5pmEST
No, I’m saying they sent out acceptances that day, the 16th. Also, I’m p sure in the past msu has called past 5 but maybe someone confirm?

How many people are estimated to be taken from the alternate list? Does anyone know?

I don’t think anyone from 11/16 or 17 got an A, but some people got on the alternate

Are they still handing IIs out?

The committee met after thanksgiving since people from 11/17 got on the alternate so I hope so decisions come out this week.

Do you think they will do 11/16, 11/17, 11/30 all together?
I hope so, some people have gotten IIs so they for sure discussed stuff, let’s hope some of that was for acceptances though😂. Maybe this week Wednesday

I went to the post-interview student panel and they said the committee is meeting only one more time before the holidays so "if you haven't heard anything yet, you probably won't get an answer until after Christmas"

• Sad