2023-2024 Mayo Clinic - Minnesota (Alix)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Classes are also happening today in MN, so I assume that the holiday will not affect anything. However, if you don't hear today, know that calls have historically gone out later in the week too. The waitlist is not a death sentence either (spoken from personal experience ;) )

Good luck! Rooting for you all.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call from my interviewer!!! A for the MN campus!!!

edit: received the highly ranked letter + sent an update + sent a letter of interest!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Do they send WL in batches over the course of the week like As?
I'm honestly not sure. I feel like they would be much easier just to send all at once, given that they don't have to make phone calls for them.

omg I woke up to seven missed calls from Mayo clinic...could this be it??? I'm going crazy

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Got my MN call earlier this morning!

I had also received a highly ranked email + call from a dean + sent a letter of interest. We should all post about these things for future applicants.

Good luck, everyone!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS A JUST NOW! My student interviewer called me just now. I sent several letters of interest pre- and post- interview and another after the sent the email to send a LOI. I got a highly ranked email!

MN campus

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
My hands are still shaking!! OOS A just now!🥹 Spoke to my faculty interviewer. Had a highly impressed call after sending letter of interest mid January

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
omg I woke up to seven missed calls from Mayo clinic...could this be it??? I'm going crazy
IT WAS THEM I GOT THE A from the faculty member who interviewed me <3333333

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
How about anyone with Dr. Bostwick? AHHHH this day is killing me already.

Reactions: 1 users
OOS A phone call for the 4 yr MN track just now. Sent a letter of interest+update, received a highly ranked email and Dean phone call in January; caller was one of my interviewers with last name near the end of the alphabet!

• Love
Has anyone received the acceptance email with scholarship info? They said that would be released today but I also know fafsa is delayed so not sure if that's still the plan

Has anyone received the acceptance email with scholarship info? They said that would be released today but I also know fafsa is delayed so not sure if that's still the plan
I was told scholarships would be given by next Monday

I was told scholarships would be given by next Monday
+1 told that in my call too, also matches up with the timeline they sent in December:

• Admissions committee will be meeting February 1 and 2 to assemble a class of initial acceptances and the alternate list.
  • Acceptance phone calls will be made starting February 19. Remember! A first notice of acceptance will always come verbally via phone.
  • Scholarship awards for accepted applicants will be sent during the week of February 19 via email, after your acceptance call.
  • Alternate list offers and initial rejections will be sent by March 8 via email.
  • Our National Second Look will be virtual on Saturday, March 16 for accepted applicants.
  • We will be offering in-person tours for accepted applicants in Florida on Saturday, March 23 and in Arizona and Minnesota on Saturday, April 20. We can assist in arranging informal visits at other times as necessary.

Reactions: 1 user
OOS A to AZ, around 9:30! By some miracle too after having wicked covid during my interview and sending a dumb LOI on top of that. My letter included an update

At work and accidentally had my ringer off and missed a call from Rochester MN, ahhhh I can't focus now

• Love
Just got a call from dr. b with an A! omg guys i cant believe it

• Love
I'll throw my initials out too, anyone heard from M Bau.. or K Pool..?

Last edited:
:unsure: I might have fumbled. Got a likely letter but didn't upload an additional letter of interest, just had an update where I said it was a top choice, and told my likely letter writer that it was a top 3 choice. Nota bene future applicants! When they say they want a letter of interest, they want it explicitly labeled as such and uploaded to the portal I'm guessing.

anyone get into AZ with a letter of interest? congrats to everyone so far😊

You think they’re done calling for the day? I feel like they probably called everyone for the day by now