2023-2024 Mayo Clinic - Arizona

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
has anyone that interviewed received a "post interview review complete" email for the AZ campus? I saw some people for the Rochester campus had
Does anyone know what the purpose of that email is?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone that interviewed received a "post interview review complete" email for the AZ campus? I saw some people for the Rochester campus had
I just received the post interview review complete email. Interviewed 11/13

Last edited:
Got the message from the student but never had a post interview complete email.

Did anyone receive an email from the dean of the Arizona campus a couple of days ago asking to declare your interest in the school? Not sure if this was a “highly ranked” email or just a general email sent to everyone??

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone receive an email from the dean of the Arizona campus a couple of days ago asking to declare your interest in the school? Not sure if this was a “highly ranked” email or just a general email sent to everyone??
Back in Late Dec. I got the application updates and timeline email, but it was from the general admissions email, not from the AZ campus dean. If it was a different email, would you mind sharing what it said?

Reactions: 1 user
i also received this

Members don't see this ad :)
Curious if either of you have submitted LOI's already, or if this is more like a "highly ranked" email. I already submitted an LOI and might just be on that copium.
I think it’s hilarious that most schools basically dgaf if you live or die but Mayo wants you on your hands and knees begging to get in

Curious if either of you have submitted LOI's already, or if this is more like a "highly ranked" email. I already submitted an LOI and might just be on that copium.
I had already submitted a letter and still received the email

• Wow
I had not uploaded my LOI yet when the email was sent

Is there any value in sending a letter of continued interest without any significant updates? I interviewed in early November and uploaded a letter of intent the same day I interviewed as Mayo is my clear top choice. I'm just wondering if it is useful to send another LOI or letter of continued interest letting them know that Mayo is still my #1 choice since it has been a couple months since I interviewed.

Is there any value in sending a letter of continued interest without any significant updates? I interviewed in early November and uploaded a letter of intent the same day I interviewed as Mayo is my clear top choice. I'm just wondering if it is useful to send another LOI or letter of continued interest letting them know that Mayo is still my #1 choice since it has been a couple months since I interviewed.
They still have access to your old one and the new one wouldn't say anything different. It's not like they'll "forget" you sent them a letter of intent since it'll be on your portal when they discuss your candidacy. If you have additional updates you can include a line about how you remain committed to Mayo, but I wouldn't send them a "letter of intent part 2"

With them making the decisions today and tomorrow, good luck everyone! I hope you all end up where you will be happiest whether that is Mayo or not

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Does anyone know how Mayo sends out offers? Do they do it all in one day, or do they call people across multiple days/weeks?

Does anyone know how Mayo sends out offers? Do they do it all in one day, or do they call people across multiple days/weeks?
Based on previous years threads, seems like theres a fair amount on the first day (Feb 19th this year I think), but As continue to trickle in over the course of a couple weeks after that, followed by a massive R wave.

I just checked last years thread and it seems like some acceptance calls were made on Feb 13th? Is it just delayed this year to the 19th/20th?

Got a call at 2:10 PM (est), holy crap, I cannot believe this has just happened.

Edit: Interviewed in Oct, LOI two days after that, one update letter in December, and another update letter in late January.

Last edited:
Just got the call!!! Didn’t even believe it was possible! Interviewed back in early sept, sent a letter of intent in September and an update in Jan re-stating my intent!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
anyone accepted to AZ with a letter of interest? congrats to all those so far

Just got the call!!! Didn’t even believe it was possible! Interviewed back in early sept, sent a letter of intent in September and an update in Jan re-stating my intent!
congrats!! did your interviewer contact you? or was it a med school dean?

My friend got the A call a few minutes ago for the Arizona campus!!

Got the A just now! 2nd times the charm.

At this point I've decided to slap it with the "it is what it is" sticker lol. We tried and maybe it'll work out but either way we ball (tho low key has anyone heard from DB or AR yet hehe)

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
did anyone get a call from interviewers with last name Ch or Pe?

Got my email, portal change, and update in the CYMS tool. No financial aid offer yet.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users