2023-2024 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got an unexpected interview invite today- I didn’t think they’d be doing them this late in the cycle. Excited for the opportunity.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Got an unexpected interview invite today- I didn’t think they’d be doing them this late in the cycle. Excited for the opportunity.
Congrats! Did you see if they had many dates left for interviews?

For anyone that pulled off the WL, did they call or just send an email to you?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! Did you see if they had many dates left for interviews?
They told me there was only one interview date available on the 26th.

Anyone know the chance of acceptance into this school once an interview has been received?

They told me there was only one interview date available on the 26th.

Anyone know the chance of acceptance into this school once an interview has been received?

Idk if it's accurate but there's a website that says it's 93% (I'm assuming this is As and As after waitlist combined). There is another spreadsheet floating around from a few years ago that has it at 78.5%.

Let's start a thread for LMU-DCOM! Who has interviewed or gotten an acceptance thus far?

• I am waiting to hear back post-interview. I interviewed on April 12th (it's a little late, but we'll take it. Fingers crossed).
  • They said it usually takes 2-3 weeks but can take up to 4-6 weeks.

**For any current LMU-DCOM students: How is it going? Tell us more about your experience(s). Would you recommend this medical school?

I interviewed on April 12th, and the interview went very well. The only weakness in my application is my MCAT (490)

Is there still hope, given that I interviewed late?

Members don't see this ad :)
Let's start a thread for LMU-DCOM! Who has interviewed or gotten an acceptance thus far?

• I am waiting to hear back post-interview. I interviewed on April 12th (it's a little late, but we'll take it. Fingers crossed).

**For any current LMU-DCOM students: How is it going? Tell us more about your experience(s). Would you recommend this medical school?

Interviewed 4/5, still waiting on a decision i felt like the interview went well but it’s hard to tell since it was a group interview, I feel like they weren’t able to get to know me enough

Interviewed 03/01, WL 03/18. Hoping for A soon!
emoji1696.png

Reactions: 1 users
I interviewed on April 12th, and the interview went very well. The only weakness in my application is my MCAT (490)

Is there still hope, given that I interviewed late?
Yes, a lot of people are withdrawing their As. I guess you have a chance. Besides, they are not assessing only MCAT.

Idk if it's accurate but there's a website that says it's 93% (I'm assuming this is As and As after waitlist combined). There is another spreadsheet floating around from a few years ago that has it at 78.5%.
these are the odds for people they interview?

I am a current student, during my cycle I interviewed mid March, waitlisted beginning of April, and was accepted at the end of May. 3.8cGPA, 495 MCAT, OOS. Just sharing this again to give some hope for people that are in the waiting period ☺️ I am happy here in Harrogate!! I enjoy the peace and quiet and slow pace, makes a great study environment. Best of luck and hang in there!!!

Can any 3rd or 4th year students comment on the quality of rotation sites here? How many students get good rotation sites? Does the school help you set them up?

interviewed in feb, accepted in march, waiting on other WLs and scholarships before making my decision

AL. Oh well, was kinda expecting it.

Anyone know what the difference is between alternate list and waitlist?

Does anyone have any tips on what kind of questions were asked during the interview, or any suggestions to prepare for it?

Thanks!

Withdrew my A earlier this week, hope it goes to one of you smart people!

Reactions: 1 users
@Ghost799 like it means the same thing (waitlist vs alternate list) some schools like to say one or the other its just preference lol

• Haha