2023-2024 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I would email/call them. I called them every two weeks and I felt like it made them get through my application faster. Plus the Erie, Seton Hills, and Elmira campuses all told me Bradenton is getting through apps faster than them. Good luck!
For LECOM-B, what phone number did you call please? And what/how did you ask if you don’t mind? Much appreciated!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! Did you just ask them about the status of your application?
Yah I would basically say I was curious about the status of my application. The first time I called, I asked for their timeline of the cycle.

Reactions: 1 user
Question: Does this school give the boot to pre-II applicants throughout the cycle like Erie or do they axe folks collectively at the end of the cycle?

My app is still on the review process since early July.

I submitted my secondary application on July 17 and have gotten the message "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made."
I also applied to the Erie campus the same day and received an interview roughly 2 weeks ago (124 AIS score, low MCAT but retaking in a few weeks). Does anyone know when I should expect to hear back from LECOM-B? Also, does anyone have any idea if I should expect a positive response post interview for Erie (my info session is Sep 19 so they would not have my new MCAT score yet: Can my 124 AIS and strong rec letters/ EC's be enough to make a decision without it).

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my secondary application on July 17 and have gotten the message "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made."
I also applied to the Erie campus the same day and received an interview roughly 2 weeks ago (124 AIS score, low MCAT but retaking in a few weeks). Does anyone know when I should expect to hear back from LECOM-B? Also, does anyone have any idea if I should expect a positive response post interview for Erie (my info session is Sep 19 so they would not have my new MCAT score yet: Can my 124 AIS and strong rec letters/ EC's be enough to make a decision without it).
can you apply with AIS at Erie?

Does anyone know if LECOM-B accepts fee waivers for secondaries?

II this morning!!! I know y’all will ask so here ya go: Stats: 500, 3.8c 3.6s, submitted secondary 7/31

Question: Does this school give the boot to pre-II applicants throughout the cycle like Erie or do they axe folks collectively at the end of the cycle?

My app is still on the review process since early July.

same, and they axe at the end of the cycle

same, and they axe at the end of the cycle
what does this mean? I have had "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made." since mid July. Does that mean they aren't going to offer an interview?

what does this mean? I have had "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made." since mid July. Does that mean they aren't going to offer an interview?
i mean, im in the same boat. since other people who submitted around the same time as we did already got IIs, i would assume we are not getting one. but we still could bc its early. but, according to the previous cycles, they will leave people at this status until the cycle is over and then send the R.

I submitted late June and still haven’t received an update. I called the office earlier this week and they said I should be expecting an II soon, but it’s not official yet. Anyone know why they would hold this from me instead of sending the II?

I submitted late June and still haven’t received an update. I called the office earlier this week and they said I should be expecting an II soon, but it’s not official yet. Anyone know why they would hold this from me instead of sending the II?
schools usually put applicants in a yes maybe or no list for interviews. Most competitive get interviews first youre probably on the maybe list which is why they said that

I just got a text message with an attachment saying I got an interview… although I had my info session the 14th 😂

Anyone get a text after already being rejected?? I was already rejected and got a text saying they're reviewing my app.

People are starting to get rejected from Bradenton? That is interesting.

My file has been seemingly frozen in time.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah I got a text from Erie (from where I was already rejected) saying that my file was under review. Another next just came through a little bit ago saying it was an error

I applied to Erie and got an interview invite for seton hill… do I need separate interviews for the campuses? I also didn’t know I applied to that campus?

On Friday, I got a text in the morning that said my file was under review. Nine hours later, I got a text that said the previous text was in error and to disregard. So I guess they are not reviewing my app lol? No info session, no II.

All this after my application portal has been saying "An admissions decision has been made on your file. We will contact you in 30 days" for well over 30 days. Submitted secondary on 6/29. Wtf is going on?

Sent an email for clarification. Really frustrated with them. If they're going to reject me I wish they would just go ahead and do it, but it would have been an extremely swift decision on my file. 3.3/516.

On Friday, I got a text in the morning that said my file was under review. Nine hours later, I got a text that said the previous text was in error and to disregard. So I guess they are not reviewing my app lol? No info session, no II.

All this after my application portal has been saying "An admissions decision has been made on your file. We will contact you in 30 days" for well over 30 days. Submitted secondary on 6/29. Wtf is going on?

Sent an email for clarification. Really frustrated with them. If they're going to reject me I wish they would just go ahead and do it, but it would have been an extremely swift decision on my file. 3.3/516.
Same! Very frustrating

Yeah I got a text from Erie (from where I was already rejected) saying that my file was under review. Another next just came through a little bit ago saying it was an error
exact same thing happened to me. So I guess the under review one is not correct and we are indeed rejected?

exact same thing happened to me. So I guess the under review one is not correct and we are indeed rejected?
That was my interpretation! If they aren't reviewing it and I didn't get an II, it follows that they're probably rejecting me... so just tell me that!

How much of a weight do yall think attending the On Campus invite has in the application process? I would really love to go but its a 25-hour car ride for me.

How much of a weight do yall think attending the On Campus invite has in the application process? I would really love to go but its a 25-hour car ride for me.
it technically should not make a difference bc what about the students that cannot afford flights, hotels, etc? i do not think they will discriminate

it technically should not make a difference bc what about the students that cannot afford flights, hotels, etc? i do not think they will discriminate
Yeah thats exactly what I was thinking but then in the form, it says that visiting on campus is. "HIGHLY ENCOURAGED" in all caps too lol. So that's why I am unsure.