2023-2024 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ii! Submitted 7/14/23. Any tips or advice would be much appreciated:))))

Hey, I just got an II and had a couple of questions. So I can do the interview whenever I want? Also, the scheduler in the portal is only for the info session not the actual interview, right? The wording is a little confusing

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I just got an II and had a couple of questions. So I can do the interview whenever I want? Also, the scheduler in the portal is only for the info session not the actual interview, right? The wording is a little confusing

Scheduler is only for the info session and you can do the one-way interview anytime before your session!

II received yesterday & secondary processed 7/21! The next available interview is at the end of November. Is this typical? Anyone know on average how many interviews Bradenton does each cycle?

II received yesterday & secondary processed 7/21! The next available interview is at the end of November. Is this typical? Anyone know on average how many interviews Bradenton does each cycle?
do you mind sharing your stats? my secondary was processed 7/18 and my portal still says "ill be notified when a decision has been made"

Reactions: 1 users
do you mind sharing your stats? my secondary was processed 7/18 and my portal still says "ill be notified when a decision has been made"
My secondary was marked complete on 6/26, and the portal still says "ill be notified when a decision has been made".

I applied with AIS of 120. Taking MCAT next month to update them, but I think my essays may have scored me the II to be honest not so much my stats!

I applied with AIS of 120. Taking MCAT next month to update them, but I think my essays may have scored me the II to be honest not so much my stats!
Omg yay! Finally someone else who has applied with AIS! If you don’t mind me asking, are you IS or OOS?

will we know for sure if we get an II or R? i heard some schools ghost applicants, wondering if this is one

Members don't see this ad :)
My friend is getting a notification stating "admission status information is not available." Do you guys know if this means anything?

My friend is getting a notification stating "admission status information is not available." Do you guys know if this means anything?
mine says "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made." still. it's been like this for a while. not sure why your friend is getting that notification, he/she should probably email.

mine says "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made." still. it's been like this for a while. not sure why your friend is getting that notification, he/she should probably email.
Do you know their email? They asked me to post it because they cannot find their email for the bradenton campus

will we know for sure if we get an II or R? i heard some schools ghost applicants, wondering if this is one
Speaking from my own experience two cycles ago--I heard nothing after my "application has processed and will be sent for review..." until mid-April when I finally got the R. So they won't *technically* ghost you, but it might feel like that until the end of the application cycle.

Speaking from my own experience two cycles ago--I heard nothing after my "application has processed and will be sent for review..." until mid-April when I finally got the R. So they won't *technically* ghost you, but it might feel like that until the end of the application cycle.
Can you update them your MCAT scores as time goes on (whilst having that status)? Like say if you take the MCAT this January for example?

Can you update them your MCAT scores as time goes on (whilst having that status)? Like say if you take the MCAT this January for example?
I'm not sure. But it doesn't seem like there's any place in the application portal to upload updates.

I think I accidentally started another secondary application for Bradenton when I had already submitted my secondary weeks ago. Should I contact admissions about this or just let it go? Thank you in advance!

I think I accidentally started another secondary application for Bradenton when I had already submitted my secondary weeks ago. Should I contact admissions about this or just let it go? Thank you in advance!
No just leave it, I did the same thing and even emailed them, and they said it's no big deal because if your first secondary app is already processed, they know that it was an accident.

wow thats good to know... do you remember your stats from 2 cycles ago?

hi, my secondary was processed 7/18, and I haven't heard anything. what are your stats if u don't mind sharing?

Guys im confused. I received an II today and scheduled for the info session (no availability until DECEMBER). I still haven't received the link to submit my video interview. Was I supposed to receive that at the same time as the II? Why is my info session so late?
Congrats! Stats?

Guys im confused. I received an II today and scheduled for the info session (no availability until DECEMBER). I still haven't received the link to submit my video interview. Was I supposed to receive that at the same time as the II? Why is my info session so late?
when did you get the email that your secondary app was processed? also what are ur stats if u dont mind sharing?

Same thing happened to me. I received an II last week, and the earliest available was December. I got a separate email from [email protected] with the link to the virtual interview at the same time I received an email about scheduling the info session. Hope this helps.

Same thing happened to me. I received an II last week, and the earliest available was December. I got a separate email from [email protected] with the link to the virtual interview at the same time I received an email about scheduling the info session. Hope this helps.
when was ur secondary processed and what r your stats? congratulations on the interview

wow thats good to know... do you remember your stats from 2 cycles ago?
My MCAT was a 504. And thousands of hours of clinical and non-clinical ECs and other experience. But I'm non-traditional and honestly a bad benchmark because I have so many different factors and stats depending on what part of my life you look at, so take any of my personal experience with adcoms with a grain of salt. It's all so subjective.

Well shoot, I didn't get the second email and it's not in my spam. Gonna email tomorrow if I still haven't gotten it. BTW I saw your post in VCOM's forum about your II. Congrats! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for an II from them.
Thanks! It's still so early in the cycle. Best of luck with the process!

Congrats! This is normal for Bradenton. I got my II last week and the earliest I could schedule was November 27th. The link to submit the video interview was in a second email for me.

Still no II, and its been a while (like I submitted beginning of July). Should I email them? I'm just worried they ghosted me and will tell me in like April the R or something like that lol.

Still no II, and its been a while (like I submitted beginning of July). Should I email them? I'm just worried they ghosted me and will tell me in like April the R or something like that lol.
same... same thing here

Reactions: 2 users
I would wait another month or so until you reach out to them, I submitted in June and still nothing from bradenton

I would wait another month or so until you reach out to them, I submitted in June and still nothing from bradenton
I would email/call them. I called them every two weeks and I felt like it made them get through my application faster. Plus the Erie, Seton Hills, and Elmira campuses all told me Bradenton is getting through apps faster than them. Good luck!

Reactions: 2 users
I would email/call them. I called them every two weeks and I felt like it made them get through my application faster. Plus the Erie, Seton Hills, and Elmira campuses all told me Bradenton is getting through apps faster than them. Good luck!
did you get a ll at both erie and bradenton?

hey i got an II two days ago but there are no info session dates available. i got II for elmira two weeks ago and signed up for my info session oct 27. does that count for my bradenton info session as well?

hey guys, I received a II from Elmira 7/11. But i have noticed all of my folder items have an X. Anyone else with an II who has this too? Also what should we do about letters of rec? as the website says info about letters of recommendation will be forwarded to you upon an II. I checked my email and I can't find anything about letters of rec after the II.

Bradenton: Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made.
Elmira: Your application is under review
Erie: The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. You will receive the decision within 30 days. Thank you.

Been sitting at these statuses for a couple of days now. My folder items only shows a checklist for Bradenton and Elmira, which are just all red x's. Is it just the waiting game from here? Anyone else in a similar situation?

Bradenton: Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made.
Erie: The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. You will receive the decision within 30 days. Thank you.

Been sitting at these statuses for a couple of days now. My folder items only shows a checklist for Bradenton and Elmira, which are just all red x's. Is it just the waiting game from here? Anyone else in a similar situation?
Elmira is just under review still. Did you interview at Bradenton or Erie?

Omg hello, I am in a similar boat!

Erie: Your application is under review.

Just a quick question, how are you able to see Elmira? I only see Bradenton and Erie…

Elmira is just under review still. Did you interview at Bradenton or Erie?
I did not! Have not received IIs. Honestly, I just checked my status updates on 08/14 so I'm not even sure if these updates were recent or if it has been a while. I heard that people got Rs right after the "You will receive the decision within 30 days" update so I've been bummed/nervous about my pre-II R.

Omg hello, I am in a similar boat!

Erie: Your application is under review.

Just a quick question, how are you able to see Elmira? I only see Bradenton and Erie…
Not sure! I was able to see my Elmira folder populate before Bradenton's. I guess Erie is an R since I don't even see a populated folder for it.

anyone else is seeing this for Brandeton campus? Should I email them?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-08-17 at 10.08.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-17 at 10.08.52 PM.png
    111.4 KB · Views: 116