2023-2024 Columbia (Vagelos)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
weird that they send out rejections first it seems

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
post ii r bassett and nyc, the dream is so dead lmao

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
they really rejected all the main characters damn

Members don't see this ad :)
they really just did that huh after confirming decisions wouldnt be today and also sending R's first

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
did anybody not get rejected?
I'm still alive, but I'm terrified that I'm not in the clear. Did everyone receive an R at ~3:15 or are they staggering them? Sorry to everyone that was rejected :( That's foul to send the R's first after we figured on next week for decisions

I'm still alive, but I'm terrified that I'm not in the clear. Did everyone receive an R at ~3:15 or are they staggering them? Sorry to everyone that was rejected :( That's foul to send the R's first after we figured on next week for decisions
3:12 for me

the silence is incredibly deafening my heart is beating so fast

• Care
Still standing somehow; sidenote, but did any of you guys also receive a notification that someone with a Columbia affiliation looked at your Linkedin/you showed up in their search within the last few weeks? I never check mine so I just saw that alert today

1709327467587.png

They want me

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Still standing somehow; sidenote, but did any of you guys also receive a notification that someone with a Columbia affiliation looked at your Linkedin/you showed up in their search within the last few weeks? I never check mine so I just saw that alert today
"somehow"

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Just got the A!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
can people post the times you were emailed for As so we can see if there is any staggering?

Reactions: 2 users
Holy ****! A just now! this has been a roller coaster

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Ayyyyyyyyy!!!! Really needed it after 2 Ws today!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Yay, A (email telling me to check portal just now)!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users