**Official PASS 2024 Pediatric Dentistry Residency Interviews/Information

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone heard from Maimonides, Mount Sinai, or Montefiore?

Members don't see this ad :)
University of Maryland sent interview invites via email for 11/17, 11/20, or 11/21

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
anyone have data regarding #of interviews vs. match probability, and post match positions from last year?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Anyone has an interview with Monte who is willing to switch from November 9th; I have November 13th.

Jamaica hospital sent out interviews via email for interviews on 11/7 and 11/14

Can confirm A&M (Dallas) sent out interviews today via phone call ~4:00pm (EST). Interviews are being held on Wednesday, Nov 29th and Friday, Dec 1st with a social the night prior.

Has anyone who got an Atlanta interview received a follow up email? All Iā€™ve gotten was the email through match to pick a date

Hi guys, do you have any idea about Rutgers interview?

Last edited:
Anyone can help me to find an acceptance rate for each school? How to figure out where can I get interview with my stats?

St. Chris sent out interview invites via email this morning. Interview date Tuesday, Nov 14th in person.

Reactions: 1 users
Interviews for OU sent out today via email. Interview set for 12/2 with social the night before.