**Official PASS 2024 Pediatric Dentistry Residency Interviews/Information

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi, how we can apply for postmatch positions?

Members don't see this ad.

Can someone post all the post match positions?? How do we access it

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Post Match positions at this time:

Attachments

• IMG_7333.png
    IMG_7333.png
    199.2 KB · Views: 324
Reactions: 1 users
congrats to everyone who matched! Has anyone heard from their program directly yet?

How come matched applicants don’t have access to the post match sites available?

How come matched applicants don’t have access to the post match sites available?
If you matched at any position you’re not supposed to “participate” at post-match. That’s why you don’t have access to it.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Name of Pedo Program:
Dental School Attended:
Year Earned DMD/DDS:
AEGD/GPR/Fellowship/Residency:
International Student (yes/no):
NBDE Part I/II scores:
Class Rank:
Match/Non-Match:
Externship(s)/where:
Research:
Extracurriculars:
Programs Applied to/Interview Invites/Interviews Attended/Programs Ranked:

Hey everyone ! Did any international trained applicants match ?! Looking for some advice please 🙏

congrats to all those who matched !!!! its a glorious feeling, bask in it, enjoy it, get ready for on call... but try not to think about that right now lol

Reactions: 2 users
Hey everyone ! Did any international trained applicants match ?! Looking for some advice please 🙏
If you find anyone please share their experience with me. I’m an international pediatric dentist but I didn’t match

Congrats to everyone that matched today! 🎉
I’m an international applicant and I matched, I see some questions about it, feel free to dm me, happy to help!

Did anyone else hear back from post-match programs? Any interviews given for BU or Howard ?

I think by the end of this week, most spots are filled.
End of next week (Wed.) = definitely filled.

A few programs might keep interviewing/have remaining spots, but you’ll have to find that out somehow.

Last edited:
I declined an offer for BU. Deadline was today..Best of luck for anyone who is trying to get there. Hopefully they get this spot
how many different residencies have you applied to in last couple years lol

Once you match with a program aren’t you legally bound to them ? Or how does it work
Post match
I shared this to help people who lost hope that there is a spot left.

Last edited:
Name of Pedo Program: Jacobi
Dental School Attended: USC
Year Earned DMD/DDS: 2024
AEGD/GPR/Fellowship/Residency: none
International Student (yes/no): no
NBDE Part I/II scores: Passed
Class Rank: no class rank
Match/Non-Match: Match

Feel free to reach out to me on Instagram if you have any personal questions or want to learn more about my journey to residency @danielkohan

Name of Pedo Program: Jacobi
Dental School Attended: USC
Year Earned DMD/DDS: 2024
AEGD/GPR/Fellowship/Residency: none
International Student (yes/no): no
NBDE Part I/II scores: Passed
Class Rank: no class rank
Match/Non-Match: Match

Feel free to reach out to me on Instagram if you have any personal questions or want to learn more about my journey to residency @danielkohan
Has anyone received email from the residency program they matched to - if not, has anyone tried calling the program to inquire!! The deadline for the letter from the program as per Matching Service is tomorrow - Feb 1

Has anyone received an interview offer for unfilled positions at BU post-match? It appears they're still empty

Hello Everyone,

Has everyone heard from the programs they matched to confirming the match!! The Matching Program email said they should respond by Feb 1!!

Any insight would be appreciated !!!!

Last edited:
will we hear back from any other post match programs? have any done late in process?

Did anyone else get an email about the San Francisco program closing? Does anyone know what that’s about?

Did anyone else get an email about the San Francisco program closing? Does anyone know what that’s about?
The two year program isn’t accepting any residents this year. It’s not a permanent closure, it’s just no incoming residents this year.

The two-year program isn’t accepting any residents this year. It’s not a permanent closure, just no incoming residents this year.

hi,
D2 student here. what would you recommend for applying for externships? should you limit applications only to programs you're interested in or apply to as many as you can? and are virtual externships good opportunities as well?

any help on this would be highly appreciated. thank you!