**Official PASS 2024 Pediatric Dentistry Residency Interviews/Information

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Children's hospital just emailed me but only offered me one interview date. Is it safe to say I was on their waitlist haha.
Congratulations! Good luck.
Boston children’s ?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone else confirm Hawaii, UCLA, USC sent out invites? If so, will they be sending out more?

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone else confirm Hawaii, UCLA, USC sent out invites? If so, will they be sending out more?
Can confirm that UCLA sent emails today 10/11 for interviews on 11/2 or 11/3 with social on 11/2

I'm not sure if they will send out more. Possibly if not enough people accept the invitation?

Reactions: 1 user
Can someone please please switch their interview for Bon Secours St Mary's Hospital of Richmond with me? I have it on November 6 any other two dates which was November 3,10 would work for me. I really don’t want to miss my interview that day but family emergency happened

Hey guys, what are good stats to have to get accepted to a NY based hospital peds residency? Currently a NY native at NYU and would love some feedback!

Has anyone heard from UPenn, Columbia, or any of the NYC hospitals that people haven't posted about already?

Did anyone get an email from Jamaica? I’m confused, it was just for a virtual open house meeting? I haven’t gotten an interview, did anyone receive it?

Rutgers sent email for interviews 13/ 14/ 20/ 21 November with meet and greet will be held the evenings of 13 and 20.

Reactions: 1 user
Is anyone interviewing at Bon Secours on Nov 10th that is willing to switch to Nov 3rd?

Does anyone have a USC interview and want to trade their interview with my November 2nd interview?

Does anyone have any helpful links to interview questions? pleaseeee share
Hi, pediatric dentist here. I have an instagram page (@dr.richieee) dedicated to helping folks applying to pediatric dental residencies. I've made posts on common interview questions, in-person interview tips, virtual interview tips, statistics on your chances of matching, advice on creating your rank order list, etc.

Best of luck with interviews everyone!

Reactions: 6 users
Can someone switch a Hawaii morning time for an afternoon time on the 13th?

Email invite from Penn with virtual interview dates Nov 15, 16, 17
email invite from Cooper with virtual interview dates Nov 3 and 17, virtual meet and greet night before