**Official PASS 2024 Endodontic Residency Interviews/Information

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What did everyone include in the additional information section ? I have still not submitted and it seems like there is not much more to talk about that is not in my personal statement or CV/Resume or any of the supplemental applications
Left it empty. I did not think redundancy would go over well. As you said, everything is included in all the other materials.
It is honestly frustrating that some programs have supplemental applications that ask for the same information that is on PASS, not to mention having to pick stuff from the CV to add to the experiences and academic history information.

Unless something is required, I am skipping it.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
For those who went from received to complete status on your application.. did you have to send an updated application or is it automatic?

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who went from received to complete status on your application.. did you have to send an updated application or is it automatic?
mine was automatic, 1 day after they received the last item of my application

PLEASE HELP. I entered my Dental Degree Information at University of California, San Francisco. But on the college and dental school section, I only enter undergrad. Please help!!!!! I already request my dental school transcripts send to ADEA PASS. How do I add dental school on my colleges and Dental school section. Do I have to start the whole application again???? Please does anyone know????

PLEASE HELP. I entered my Dental Degree Information at University of California, San Francisco. But on the college and dental school section, I only enter undergrad. Please help!!!!! I already request my dental school transcripts send to ADEA PASS. How do I add dental school on my colleges and Dental school section. Do I have to start the whole application again???? Please does anyone know????

Call ADEA PASS in the morning and ask. It's probably an easy fix.

If your PASS application is marked as complete but 1 of 5 LORs hasn't been submitted do you think they will review your applicaiton? Trying to decide if I should just pull the 5th LOR or wait on it. It is from the dean of my dental school so I just know it will be very impactful. She is just super busy.

If your PASS application is marked as complete but 1 of 5 LORs hasn't been submitted do you think they will review your applicaiton? Trying to decide if I should just pull the 5th LOR or wait on it. It is from the dean of my dental school so I just know it will be very impactful. She is just super busy.

I dont know the answer to your question but Im keeping mine. I have 3 evaluators who submitted and my application is complete. But Im also holding out for two more. I would assume complete means they will review your application regardless.

I dont know the answer to your question but Im keeping mine. I have 3 evaluators who submitted and my application is complete. But Im also holding out for two more. I would assume complete means they will review your application regardless.
Alright nice to know someone else is doing the same. Thanks!

Per a PASS representative - As long as 3 letters are submitted, your application will be moved to completed status. Any letters submitted later will basically be bonus letters. Unless you are talking about the Institution Eval, that will hold you back from completion.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does NSU accept foreign-trained dentists without US-DDS?
And what other schools accept them?

University of Alabama at Birmingham - Invite sent 5/30 email: Interview (July 10th)
Loma Linda University -
University of California at Los Angeles -
University of California at San Francisco -
University of Southern California -
University of the Pacific -
University of Connecticut -
Nova Southeastern University -
University of Florida -
Georgia Regents University (Augusta Univ) -
University of Illinois at Chicago -
Southern Illinois University -
Indiana University -
University of Iowa -
University of Louisville -
University of Kentucky -
Louisiana State University -
University of Maryland -
Boston University -
Harvard University -
Tufts University -
University of Detroit Mercy -
University of Michigan -
University of Minnesota -
Saint Louis University -
University of Missouri-Kansas City -
University of Nebraska -
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine -
Columbia University -
NYU Langone (Lutheran Medical Center) -
NYU Langone Puerto Rico -
New York University -
Stony Brook University -
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York -
University of North Carolina -
Case Western Reserve University -
Ohio State University -
Oregon Health & Science University -
Albert Einstein Medical Center -
Temple University -
University of Pennsylvania -
University of Pittsburgh -
Medical University of South Carolina -
University of Tennessee Health Science Center -
Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry -
University of Texas at Houston -
University of Texas at San Antonio -
Virginia Commonwealth University -
University of Washington -
West Virginia University -
Marquette University -
VA New York -

Should be the start of a fun week/month. Good luck to everyone! Congrats to those of you who have had an interview invite already.

Reactions: 2 users
That's wild. The app literally opened 2 weeks ago. Do schools invite in batches or always at once?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Do you guys recommend reaching out to departments and asking if they have received our completed application? I got confirmation from about half the schools I applied to.

Do you guys recommend reaching out to departments and asking if they have received our completed application? I got confirmation from about half the schools I applied to.
I have reached out to some schools depending on if they require extra information such as a fee or photo or whatever else.

has anyone heard back from u of kentucky regarding supplemental fee and/or application?

Has anyone got confirmation email from A&M?
Also, is the application fee needed for A&M? I can't find any information about it.
Thanks.

Has anyone got confirmation email from A&M?
Also, is the application fee needed for A&M? I can't find any information about it.
Thanks.

No additional fee for A&M, just supplemental questionnaire. No confirmation yet here.

Let the games begin!! Good luck to everyone this month. Keep us posted on the interview dates you receive.

Did anyone get confirmation that their app was being completed or anything from UNC, Temple, or NYU langone?

Just a heads up. I had a LOR writer not submit the letter by the deadline I had asked, she is very reliable and I assumed she was busy so I was putting off bothering her about it. I finally decided to talk to her and ask if she had an estimated submission date. She looked confused and said she did it last monday. She then logged on to the portal and it said no additional actions required. However, at that same time it automatically went through. Not sure if its a glitch in the system but she made it seem as if she had done it a while back and had already seen that page.

Is anyone else having trouble paying the supplemental fee for detroit mercy? I followed their instructions from the email to make an account, but the option to pay is not showing

Is anyone else having trouble paying the supplemental fee for detroit mercy? I followed their instructions from the email to make an account, but the option to pay is not showing

When did you get an email from them? I still havent received anything UDM

Last edited:
I just called Columbia University, they said they haven't started sending confirmation emails for complete applications yet.

When did you get an email from them? I still havent received anything UDM

I received an email from them Tuesday saying they received my payment and photo. I know the link wasn’t working over the weekend because of the holidays but it should be working now.

I have noticed the dates posted for emails, interviews and offers have varied year over year....more specifically in 2022 the dates for emails/interviews were earlier than previous years. Do these dates always differ year to year or do you all expect them to be consistent with 2022?

Hi,
do you have to send separate three LORs to NOVA in spite of your three evaluators have already sent LORs to PASS??

Anyone receive any interview offers yet? I have not

I have noticed the dates posted for emails, interviews and offers have varied year over year....more specifically in 2022 the dates for emails/interviews were earlier than previous years. Do these dates always differ year to year or do you all expect them to be consistent with 2022?

Id expect consistency more or less

Hey Guys! Just about to submit my application.

If we checked off NO to "Release Authorization (May we contact this organization?" on all our experience, would that look bad? don't know if that's a red flag or not?

Hey Guys! Just about to submit my application.

If we checked off NO to "Release Authorization (May we contact this organization?" on all our experience, would that look bad? don't know if that's a red flag or not?

I would check yes - they most likely would not contact the organization. But if you check no to every single one that may looks weird, imo

Anyone knows if we have to send toefl scores to university of florida application if we already sent it to the pass application? Also my transctipt in their application is still “under review” even though it was uploaded long time ago..anyone having this trouble?
I emailed them but they only answered that my application to endodontics is separate from the UF graduate application without giving any answers to my questions..