**Official PASS 2024 Endodontic Residency Interviews/Information

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How do you submit your ADAT score to ADEA PASS? I am on ADA Dentpin website but it only shows options for sending scores to each school.
Having the same issue. Did you figure this out by any chance?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I know you're supposed to submit app's ASAP, but realistically, when is the latest you can submit without it affecting your chances? end of May?
End of May and even early June. Things change every year but the earlier acting programs send interview invites out mid/late June for dates in July. Having all your stuff in first week of June is ideal not to miss out on some the earlier programs.

Reactions: 1 users
End of May and even early June. Things change every year but the earlier acting programs send interview invites out mid/late June for dates in July. Having all your stuff in first week of June is ideal not to miss out on some the earlier programs.

I think I remember last year Boston was doing interviews as early as June! Things may be even earlier this year

Members don't see this ad :)
For those that submitted their apps to SLU and Tufts did you pay ADA to forward your DAT scores to them or did you just screenshot and send them to their respective admissions email?
Idk about Tufts but I emailed SLU and was informed they needed to be officially sent. Indiana, on the other hand, asked for me to send them a screenshot (after I had ordered the official report lol). I would email Tufts.

Idk about Tufts but I emailed SLU and was informed they needed to be officially sent. Indiana, on the other hand, asked for me to send them a screenshot (after I had ordered the official report lol). I would email Tufts.
I also ordered an official report for indiana prior to getting the screenshot is acceptable email lol.. Funny enough I emailed SLU my unofficial screenshot and they responded that the screenshot was sufficient. Tufts replied back that they want an official report from the ADA.

Hello, I have a question regarding the INBDE test.
How long does it typically take for the test results to be delivered to the school I applied for through the PASS system after taking the INBDE test? Are there any steps I can take to ensure faster delivery of the results?

Hello Guys, how important ADAT do you think in increasing acceptance chance?
Good luck all!

Hello Guys, how important ADAT do you think in increasing acceptance chance?
Good luck all!
some schools require it, i personaly would not take it unless you came from a passfail school or is interested in a school that requires it

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone see the crazy supplemental application from UCLA?
The UCLA program is infamous for that. It's a bit self-aggrandizing imo. I've spoken to graduates from there, the program isn't like... leagues above any other program to justify said supplemental. In the end, I think it's just another tool to wittle down the applicants. I didn't even bother applying there because of that LOL

Members don't see this ad :)
For anyone applying to Rutgers, do you know what forms of payment they accept for supplemental fee? I'm surprised they don't have an online payment system.
Where do you see information about their supplemental fee?

Are programs doing virtual interviews or is it all in person? Assuming I receive interview invitations, I want to guage how much time I'll need to take off from work.

For anyone applying to Rutgers, do you know what forms of payment they accept for supplemental fee? I'm surprised they don't have an online payment system.
Contact them to get their address, I remember they accept money order.

For those who have already submitted their PASS app, does you application status say "received" or "complete"?

For those who have already submitted their PASS app, does you application status say "received" or "complete"?
received. I called them, they said they need a few days to get it to "Complete"

Are programs doing virtual interviews or is it all in person? Assuming I receive interview invitations, I want to guage how much time I'll need to take off from work.
most programs last year did in person. I'm assuming it will be the same this year

Are yall still waiting on your letters of recommendation to be submitted? I worry that mine wont be in for a bit despite me expressing urgency. Im wondering if PASS sends reminder emails to our evaluators to submit their letters?

Last edited:
received. I called them, they said they need a few days to get it to "Complete"
What day did you submit if you don't mind me asking? I submitted May 15th and it still says received for some reason

What day did you submit if you don't mind me asking? I submitted May 15th and it still says received for some reason
May10th. They said they have to do a verification process whatever that means....The schools sees the submitted materials but it is up to them to decide if they want to move forward with reviewing your application. Some schools have to wait till PASS "Completes" it first

is applying during May timely enough? Or too late?

I just received my ADAT score (530), not sure how competitive is that!

Hi, does anyone have any idea where you can find Penn Dental Medicine GDE Supplementary Application?

Mine also still says “received.” I contacted PASS and was told to just reach out to all of the programs and ask them to download the applications. PASS also said it doesn’t matter if our applications are a few days late because “applications are not being downloaded by the programs anyway and aren’t being reviewed.”

Hi, does anyone have any idea where you can find Penn Dental Medicine GDE Supplementary Application?
It’s been written in their website that once they receive and process PASS application, supplementary application portal gonna send by email!

I am having the same problem and was just wondering if pass resolved this issue for you?

For UCLA, do they require the three Confidential Recommendation Reports to be completed by evaluators? It doesn't make sense to me that they have their own form when they participate with PASS and should already have access to the letters of recommendation...

For UCLA, do they require the three Confidential Recommendation Reports to be completed by evaluators? It doesn't make sense to me that they have their own form when they participate with PASS and should already have access to the letters of recommendation...
they also require a separate PS in additional to PASS. yeah...but ill call the this week to confirm

Are people getting confirmations from schools? None of the programs I applied to emailed me a confirmation that my application is complete, or sent me their supplemental info (the ones that indicated that they will) :(
theres a glitch in adea. They are working on it. Is your status "complete" or "recieved" under check status?

Are people getting confirmations from schools? None of the programs I applied to emailed me a confirmation that my application is complete, or sent me their supplemental info (the ones that indicated that they will) :(

So far, just UTHSCSA. Email that application and fee received, and letting me know they are waiting on IEF form and reminder that deadline is June 16th

Just have to wait. Reviewing will probably begin beginning of June. I cant imagine too many people have submitted their apps in full with all their letters of recommendation.

same with University of Florida.. does anyone know if we have to re-submit?

same with University of Florida.. does anyone know if we have to re-submit?
I sent them an email asking about that. They said the supplimental is for the university and you dont need to resubbmit.

I sent them an email asking about that. They said the supplimental is for the university and you dont need to resubbmit.
Yes, just heard back from and they said the same thing. Thank you!

1) Can everyone do this who have submitted all required materials? Can you please call ADEA PASS and let them know it is an urgent matter that your status is "received" but not "complete" some programs are not processing your application because status is "received" instead of "complete." Maybe if more of us express urgency, they will make this a priority...its been over a week.

When I called, the lady said they became aware of it recently but it is not affecting everyone and do not have a timeline for me on when it will be fixed. A school emailed me to let me know that my application is not considered complete without the status change even if all required materials are submitted.

2) Anyone here whose status went to "complete'?

Thanks guys. I know we all worked hard to get everything in asap.

1) Can everyone do this who have submitted all required materials? Can you please call ADEA PASS and let them know it is an urgent matter that your status is "received" but not "complete" some programs are not processing your application because status is "received" instead of "complete." Maybe if more of us express urgency, they will make this a priority...its been over a week.

When I called, the lady said they became aware of it recently but it is not affecting everyone and do not have a timeline for me on when it will be fixed. A school emailed me to let me know that my application is not considered complete without the status change even if all required materials are submitted.

2) Anyone here whose status went to "complete'?

Thanks guys. I know we all worked hard to get everything in asap.
I actually called them a number of times and the latest update was that this would be resolved towards the end of the next week (POSSIBLY).

I took the recommendation of ADEA PASS to try contacting the programs directly and when I reached out to one of my programs, they actually had no idea that there was this glitch going on...

Everyone should call ADEA PASS to let them know this is urgent- but everyone should also call the programs to let them know that this is happening.

Good luck and hang in there!

I actually called them a number of times and the latest update was that this would be resolved towards the end of the next week (POSSIBLY).

I took the recommendation of ADEA PASS to try contacting the programs directly and when I reached out to one of my programs, they actually had no idea that there was this glitch going on...

Everyone should call ADEA PASS to let them know this is urgent- but everyone should also call the programs to let them know that this is happening.

Good luck and hang in there!
Thanks for sharing this! When you did call the program, did the status change to 'complete'? And is this only happening to some people?

Thanks for sharing this! When you did call the program, did the status change to 'complete'? And is this only happening to some people?
My status did not change. It is still “recieved”. They said it would be hopefully fixed in an week and good luck….which is unacceptable to me given how time sensitive and expensive this process is. He said some applications were not affected by this bug. A few schools i called told me they cannot process my application because of this status even though all materials were completed.
Please call your programs and ADEA!!!

I called today, and the status is still “received.” It seems like it’s only affecting some people..

How many people have complete status at this point? I haven't seen anyone say they have a complete status listed.