**Official PASS 2024 Endodontic Residency Interviews/Information

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
With how quickly things move with this application process, is it safe to assume that at least offers have been made with the schools that only have one interview date and interviews over a week ago?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
With how quickly things move with this application process, is it safe to assume that at least offers have been made with the schools that only have one interview date and interviews over a week ago?
if they are a small program, yes. if they are larger (6+ seats) then its possible they have additional interview days not listed here

Reactions: 1 user
Spots are filled at Einstein.

Members don't see this ad :)
If anyone wants to be anonymous with updates of acceptances, feel free to PM me and I will update the school list.

Can someone clarify, are Temples or Einsteins spots filled? Or both?

Anyone else get an email from Columbia about their application being "selected and forwarded"? What does this mean?

Albert Einstein, temple and UNC spots filled. Kentucky interview. Offers made UCSF and Michigan

University of Alabama at Birmingham - Invite sent 6/30 email: Interview (July 7th, zoom or in-person)
Loma Linda University - Invite sent 6/28 email: Interview (July 21) Offers made
University of California at Los Angeles - Invite sent 7/10 unknown: (July 14 Zoom) Offers made
University of California at San Francisco - Invite sent 6/12 email: Interview (July 13th and 14th) Offers made

University of Southern California - Invites sent 7/20 email: August 9th zoom
University of the Pacific - Invite sent 7/18 email: interview 8/17
University of Connecticut - Invite sent 6/14 unknown: Virtual interview (July 12th)- Offers made
Nova Southeastern University - Invite sent 7/10 email: Interview in person (July 27th) Offers made
University of Florida -
invite sent 6/26 email : interview (July 13th and 14th)- Offers made
Georgia Regents University (Augusta University) - Invite sent 5/30 email: Interview (July 10th) - Spots Filled

University of Illinois at Chicago - Invite sent 6/23 email: Interview (July 12th, 13th)- Spots filled
Southern Illinois University - July 17th email interview August 9th
Indiana University - invite sent 6/9 email: interview (July 14th) - Spots Filled

University of Iowa - Invite sent 7/3 phone call: interview (July 10th and 11th)- Offers made
University of Louisville - invite sent 6/11 email phone call: interview (July 14th)- Offers made
University of Kentucky - July 31 email. Interview August 16th
Louisiana State University - Invite sent 6/9 email: Interview (July 14th)- Spots filled
University of Maryland - Invite sent 7/7 phone call: Interview (August 4th) Offers made
Boston University - Invite sent 6/9 email: Interview (July 14th), Invite sent 6/16 email: Interview (July 6th) Offers made
Harvard University -
invite sent 6/26 email : interview (July 14th and 21st) Offers made
Tufts University - Invite sent 6/12, 6/13 email: Interview (July 14th, 17th, 18th, 20th) Offers made

University of Detroit Mercy - invite 7/19. Interview virtual 7/24 Offers made
University of Michigan - invite sent 7/17 : interview (July 31st) Offers made
University of Minnesota - invite 6/26 via phone (July 13 and 14) Offers made
Saint Louis University - invite 6/13 email: Interview (July 11th)- Spot Filled
University of Missouri-Kansas City - invite 6/20/23: interview (July 12) Offers made

University of Nebraska - invite (6/28) email; interview (7/21, 7/24)
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine - invite (June 23); interview (July 7th)- Spots Filled

Columbia University -
NYU Langone (Lutheran Medical Center) - invite via email 6/30, interview Jul 19, 20 Offers made
NYU Langone Puerto Rico -
New York University - invite 6/28/23: interview (July 11th via Zoom) Offers made
Stony Brook University - invite sent 6/12 by email: interview (July 6th) - Spots filled

University at Buffalo, The State University of New York -
University of North Carolina - invite 7/3/23 by email: interview July 27th, July 28th Spots filled
Case Western Reserve University -
Ohio State University - invite sent 6/9 phone: interview (July 5th, July 6th) - Spots filled
Oregon Health & Science University -
Albert Einstein Medical Center - invite sent June 1st and June 13th by email: interview (July 13th) spots filled
Temple University - Invite sent July 11 email: Interview (July 26) spots filled

University of Pennsylvania -
University of Pittsburgh -invite sent 6/26 email: interview (July 21st) Offers made
Medical University of South Carolina - Invite sent 6/15 by phone call: interview (July 10th)

University of Tennessee Health Science Center -
Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry - phone call 6/13/23: interview (July 11th) - Spots filled
University of Texas at Houston - invite sent 6/9 email: Interview (July 14th)- Offers made
University of Texas at San Antonio - invite 6/21 email: Interview (July 7th) - Offers made
Virginia Commonwealth University - invite sent 6/22 email; interview July 17th Spots Filled

University of Washington - invite sent 6/21 phone call: interview (July 10th, July 14th)- Offers made
West Virginia University - Invites sent 7/18: interview July 31st
Marquette University - Invites sent 7/18 unknown: August 4th offers made
VA New York - Invite sent 6/12 email: interview (July 14th)

Last edited:
Friend of mine received an interview Uni of Kentucky for Aug 16th

Someone messaged - UNC spots filled

Members don't see this ad :)
How do you all find strengths of specific programs? I go to their website but usually its just a general paragraph describing their program

Temple class filled according to their official email.

Anyone know how many and what days is USC interviewing this year?

Does anyone know if Penn site has always said that they review offers late August or if they changed it this year? Seems like in the past they’ve sent invites beginning August. Just curious

School list updated above for UCSF and Michigan

Does anyone know if Penn site has always said that they review offers late August or if they changed it this year? Seems like in the past they’ve sent invites beginning August. Just curious
It's always said that. I don't think they have updated the information. Most likely will hear from them this week.

Any word from Oregon?
Mid August is when you'll hear. They're doing interviews later this year and they don't interview until late August or early September.

How do you all find strengths of specific programs? I go to their website but usually its just a general paragraph describing their program
Reach out to present and past residents.

Did anyone do the UCLA endo continuum? If so, was it worth it? TIA :)

Does anyone have any insight on the program in Maryland? If so if you could dm me that would be great! Thank you

Have any of you done moonlighting during residency and if so would you recommend it?

If there are any BU residents here, please PM, I have some questions if you don’t mind

Did anyone get a reject letter from Texas A&M?

I got mine and found it to be almost heartfelt? Wondering if everyone got the same? It's different to my one from last year.

It said:

"We are honoured that you have chosen our graduate program to further your studies in dentistry. Your records are impressive and you should be proud of your accomplishments. Unfortunately....etc"

Also is it not a bit strange that Tennessee, Pennsylvania and Oregon haven't sent out interview invites yet?

Did anyone get a reject letter from Texas A&M?

I got mine and found it to be almost heartfelt? Wondering if everyone got the same? It's different to my one from last year.

It said:

"We are honoured that you have chosen our graduate program to further your studies in dentistry. Your records are impressive and you should be proud of your accomplishments. Unfortunately....etc"

Also is it not a bit strange that Tennessee, Pennsylvania and Oregon haven't sent out interview invites yet?
I think everyone received the same rejection email

For anyone who is interviewed at BU, is the class already filled? No rejection or acceptance from them yet after interview.

Anyone hear from UPenn this week?

Looking for advice. Already accepted an offer to a program (haven't paid the deposit yet) and received an invitation today to my 'top choice' program (because of distance to home). Is it ok to attend the interview??

Edit: For those messaging, I cannot share the names of programs due to privacy. Sorry
I would not take any risk! Because it is getting very competitive every year! Why you can not attend it ..?? since it is close to your city!
Please update the school list if you can!

Looking for advice. Already accepted an offer to a program (haven't paid the deposit yet) and received an invitation today to my 'top choice' program (because of distance to home). Is it ok to attend the interview??

Edit: For those messaging, I cannot share the names of programs due to privacy. Sorry
I know someone that did this. They got accepted to their top choice which was also much cheaper. Apologized to the other PD and they were understanding

Updates made to the school list above for Maryland and Marquette

Has anyone heard anything from NYU Langone - Puerto Rico?