2023-2024 Vermont

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
An acceptance timeline email. First decisions will come out on the 20th and they can be either "accepted" or "delayed decision"
When did you interview? I was in early September but didn't get the update email today. The admissions rep said we'd hear something on 10/16 so just curious if they've moved away from that

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
When did you interview? I was in early September but didn't get the update email today. The admissions rep said we'd hear something on 10/16 so just curious if they've moved away from that
I interviewed in late August and was told the same about October 16th, but I recieved the email. They state in the email it is due to "technical challenges", so I assume all decisions have been postponed but I could be wrong.

Reactions: 1 users
So for those that interviewed before October, should we all be hearing something tomorrow?

Also would they call or email us?

I interviewed Sept 29.

I am so nervous does anyone know what time they started emailing/calling in past years?

So for those that interviewed before October, should we all be hearing something tomorrow?

Also would they call or email us?

I interviewed Sept 29.
I think they told us it would be sometime in November/December? Any other sep29th ppl able to confirm?

Members don't see this ad :)
Any of y’all post bacc?
I emailed with Kristen the post bacc advisor recently and she said post bacc interviews usually go out this month and to keep an eye out:) crossing my fingers for us we hear soon!

• Care
Also got the A email today around 12:30….interviewed on 9/13

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I emailed with Kristen the post bacc advisor recently and she said post bacc interviews usually go out this month and to keep an eye out:) crossing my fingers for us we hear soon!
god bless and keep you sir. I also emailed kristen lol... like I gave yall so much money already hit me with that II please

I got the A yesterday. Interviewed 9/13. Is there a group chat for accepted students?

Reactions: 2 users

Group chat for accepted students^

Congrats to everyone that interviewed and were accepted so far. Regarding the Kira Talent Platform, do we complete the device setup the day of our interview or ahead of time?

Congrats to everyone that interviewed and were accepted so far. Regarding the Kira Talent Platform, do we complete the device setup the day of our interview or ahead of time?
Ahead of time, there’s a helpful practice interview as part of the setup. I did it the day before, but they recommended a few days ahead

Ahead of time, there’s a helpful practice interview as part of the setup. I did it the day before, but they recommended a few days ahead
Okay that makes sense, thank you so much!

anyone that's already interviewed hear any decisions? i know they did a first round of decisions, but i haven't heard anything as yet

Any other VT applicants complete before mid-August hear absolutely nothing?

Reactions: 3 users
OOS II today as well.
There were 2 dates open in Nov when I scheduled.

Did anyone else's acceptance letter say they were accepted for the class of 2027 (entering in August 2023)? I'm guessing that this was a typo but I want to make sure I wasn't put into a weird application pile or something. Also, is it letting anyone put their SSN into the portal for the background check cause it's asking me to do this but the box to insert it isn't popping up on the website.

I have to say after all the research and communication I've had with UVM, it is probably my number one at this point so I'm like anxiously hoping for an II lol.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I have to say after all the research and communication I've had with UVM, it is probably my number one at this point so I'm like anxiously hoping for an II lol.
Same. They've been a dream since researching schools. I was complete 7/10, wbu?