2023-2024 Vermont

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
They have, there were in state students in the interview session I was in
That’s odd, historically they have sent IS IIs at the same time later in the cycle. Are you sure they were in state and not just OOS who went to UVM for undergrad?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
That’s odd, historically they have sent IS IIs at the same time later in the cycle. Are you sure they were in state and not just OOS who went to UVM for undergrad?
I was there yesterday as well, and a VT applicant asked a clarifying question. The adcoms said this is their first year not grouping all the IS applicants together. So VT applicants should hear back on the same schedule as OOS applicants.

Did anyone who interviewed get the campus selection survey they talked about yet?

I was there yesterday as well, and a VT applicant asked a clarifying question. The adcoms said this is their first year not grouping all the IS applicants together. So VT applicants should hear back on the same schedule as OOS applicants.
looks like they also updated the part of their website that said IS would hear back in December. interesting. thanks for the update!!

looks like they also updated the part of their website that said IS would hear back in December. interesting. thanks for the update!!
this is actually not true. IS will hear back at the same time as OOS per admissions committee during interview. this is a mistake on the website

this is actually not true. IS will hear back at the same time as OOS per admissions committee during interview. this is a mistake on the website
yeah sorry thats what i meant! the website used to say that it would be separate (like a couple weeks ago) but they updated it so now it says the same thing as y'all :)

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah sorry thats what i meant! the website used to say that it would be separate (like a couple weeks ago) but they updated it so now it says the same thing as y'all :)
no worries, my apologies for mis interpreting

• Care
Wonder if they will just send it out later after we are accepted.
I thought I recalled them telling us they needed the survey before making us an offer, but I'm not 100% sure. btw I am also still waiting to receive it.

Y
I thought I recalled them telling us they needed the survey before making us an offer, but I'm not 100% sure. btw I am also still waiting to receive it.
Yeah, I remember them saying that as well. I'm still waiting too.

OOS II !!!!!
Anyone know what the post-II acceptance rate is for OOS here?

Good luck to everyone:)!! Im so excited.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Does anyone know if they accept updates pre-II? I'm trying to find on their website. Appreciate any help!

Don't mind me answering myself lol. This is from Dr. Amiri the Associate Dean of Admissions last year for anyone else wondering:
Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 1.20.16 PM.png

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone have an update on campus selection. I seem to remember them saying they would prefer you choose in 2 weeks after the interview, and today is the 2 week mark for me. I haven't seen anything change in my portal.

Does anyone have an update on campus selection. I seem to remember them saying they would prefer you choose in 2 weeks after the interview, and today is the 2 week mark for me. I haven't seen anything change in my portal.
I am in the same boat here! I remember them saying that as well, and today is the two week mark for me too. I haven't seen any changes - do you think it's worth calling them?

I am in the same boat here! I remember them saying that as well, and today is the two week mark for me too. I haven't seen any changes - do you think it's worth calling them?
I was also considering emailing them to clear things up, but a call may be more direct.

I was also considering emailing them to clear things up, but a call may be more direct.
I called them, they said that they had a delay sending them out and said not to worry! They said they'll send us an email when the survey is available.

Reactions: 3 users
I called them, they said that they had a delay sending them out and said not to worry! They said they'll send us an email when the survey is available.
Thank you for updating us!

The post interview survey is asking me about a student panel, but i don’t remember having one. Anyone else or am I just blanking?

The post interview survey is asking me about a student panel, but i don’t remember having one. Anyone else or am I just blanking?
I don't really remember either - it's been a while so I'm kind of blanking. Did you just leave that part blank?

I don't really remember either - it's been a while so I'm kind of blanking. Did you just leave that part blank?
I haven’t completed it because I was confused but if it allows me to leave blank i’ll just leave a comment that we did not speak with students

I haven’t completed it because I was confused but if it allows me to leave blank i’ll just leave a comment that we did not speak with students
It says its just an anonymous survey so nothing to worry about - i'll probably just leave it blank

Same (OOS bugging). Added an update to my portal lol.

Same (OOS bugging). Added an update to my portal lol.
Idk why but this is my top choice, it’s just such a random place compared to where I grew up that I really just want to go here lol

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats! Can people share when they’re booking interviews out to?