2023-2024 Vermont

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Confirmed, interviews are virtual
Thank you for confirming! The portal looked like it still had the in-person interview tab, but the email did indeed say it will be virtual.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Still waiting on a secondary OOS

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II just now. Secondary complete 7/6

Reactions: 5 users
OOS II, LM score 76.8, secondary submitted 7/20

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II, LM score 76.8, secondary submitted 7/20
Congrats! I'm hoping to get one soon as well. I completed my secondary on 7/18, with some Vermont ties.

Reactions: 4 users
How long did it take y'all to receive an "Application Complete" email after submitting the secondary?

Asking again, did anyone receive a "Complete" email after submitting the secondary? I only received confirmation of secondary submission but not any "complete" email.

When should we start worrying if we haven’t gotten an II haha

Reactions: 1 user
also wondering this since the IS decisions aren't coming out until later
No IS interview yet, submitted 7/16 with LM 75 so I was getting a bit nervous

Reactions: 1 users
No IS interview yet, submitted 7/16 with LM 75 so I was getting a bit nervous
same lol I submitted so early but hoping that the IS invites are just gonna come a little later!

same lol I submitted so early but hoping that the IS invites are just gonna come a little later!
Historically they interview all IS in the same "batch" in Oct--does anyone know when IS IIs came out last year?

OOS as well, submitted 7/17, haven't received anything. Hopefully Vermont is just going by submission date.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone been to Look@Larner before that could shed some insight on the interview? It's literally a 10m slot so I'm not sure what to expect.

OOS secondary received today 8/18. I was starting to get worried haha. I got my AMCAS verification on 7/17 so it took a month.

Okay I received my Kira Talent email for the interview today. Do we do this prior to our interview date, or is it on the same day. Unclear

Okay I received my Kira Talent email for the interview today. Do we do this prior to our interview date, or is it on the same day.
I got that too. When I click the link it tells me I need an invite lol. Even though the email literally says "You've been invited..."

+1 glad I'm not alone haha
Okay cool- I think we end up doing the Kira Talent on our scheduled day, so I'm not gonna worry about it for now. Can you reply to this quote if you hear something different?

Has anyone else had issues with their payment page? When I click on proceed to payment, it just says page not found.

Was the last round of interview invites sent out ~2 weeks ago?

I'm planning to try out the link again closer to my interview date and if it doesn't work. I'll send them an email. I don't want to get caught being unable to log in the day of my interview then scrambling to make it work.
I have my interview soon and haven't received any link or information. I received an email that they're experiencing some technical issues which they're trying to fix.

No II yet, complete on 7/18. I did my post bacc there should I be worried at this point?

No II yet, complete on 7/18. I did my post bacc there should I be worried at this point?
I wouldn't be. It seems like they have only sent OOS interview invites out based off people that have posted. It's still really early.

Don't they guarantee an interview if you do your postbacc there? Especially if you have above a 3.5 BCPM GPA / 509 MCAT.

Even if you don't, they clearly favor IS applicants, so I would figure you'll get an interview. They may just have a separate timeline for IS/postbacc applicants. Don’t lose hope!

Last edited:
OOS II today, submitted/complete 7/2

Reactions: 6 users
Has anyone done the interview yet and is able to share their experience a bit? I go Wednesday

Has anyone done the interview yet and is able to share their experience a bit? I go Wednesday
Overall, it was a very positive experience. I thought the admissions faculty were honest and kind. we can't comment on the specifics of the MMI, but don't be overly nervous about it, I think it's an excellent avenue to showcase your thought process and I didn't feel like I was getting grilled with the questions. I would recommend reviewing some online resources about how to format your answers for it. best of luck with your interview!

Overall, it was a very positive experience. I thought the admissions faculty were honest and kind. we can't comment on the specifics of the MMI, but don't be overly nervous about it, I think it's an excellent avenue to showcase your thought process and I didn't feel like I was getting grilled with the questions. I would recommend reviewing some online resources about how to format your answers for it. best of luck with your interview!
thank you! best of luck to you and your journey!

For those who already interviewed, did you receive the campus selection survey yet? I remember they mentioned that we have around 2 weeks to complete it but I haven't received it yet.

• Hmm
For those who already interviewed, did you receive the campus selection survey yet? I remember they mentioned that we have around 2 weeks to complete it but I haven't received it yet.
tracking this, I have also not received the campus selection survey yet.

Also, I’m that person but, may I ask how many dates there were for interviews?

This school is my top choice and I want to stay positive 💖

Reactions: 3 users

This school is my top choice and I want to stay positive
I agree, I submitted my secondary early in July and trying not to get down that I haven't received a II from them yet.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users

This school is my top choice and I want to stay positive

Yes also hoping for IS IIs soon…unless they already came out in which case