2023-2024 Vermont

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Such a bizarre process. I interviewed early Jan so I’m hoping to hear back by end of the month too

Interviewed in February so probably won't hear til April lol. But I'm holding out hope it'll be early April and not late April.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
So it's like an unofficial WL?
Somewhat... I do actually think that they want to keep seats open until interview season is over, which is why there are usually more DDs than As with each decision release. But DD does feel like a WL due to the timeline lol

Reactions: 1 user
So they do actually accept DD candidates off the bat instead of just waitlisting us all?

So they do actually accept DD candidates off the bat instead of just waitlisting us all?
My hunch is that this is unlikely and that the great majority are waitlisted based on threads I've seen, but I could be wrong

My hunch is that this is unlikely and that the great majority are waitlisted based on threads I've seen, but I could be wrong
When would we get the waitlist decision? I assume waitlist movement starts in May... ppl seem to say theres "a good amount" of movement from the waitlist (however many that means lol)

Kermit Dancing GIF
me manifesting decisions being sent tomorrow

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
When sending updates do we need to email them as well ans uploading? Are they automatically notified when you upload something to the portal?

When I sent an update, I did both but they emailed me back to confirm that they saw it was in the portal too.

Silly question here, but do they typically call or email with A's/decisions?

Members don't see this ad :)
If I put money on UVM to beat Duke in the tournament today will they accept me please lol

Reactions: 3 users
Do we think they are going to wait until after April 1 for next decision wave bc of the AMCAS traffic deadline for ppl to narrow to 3 schools?

Do we think they are going to wait until after April 1 for next decision wave bc of the AMCAS traffic deadline for ppl to narrow to 3 schools?

I would be surprised if they did this, but at the same time it is possible. They did tell my group that we'd hear back likely either late March or early April. Holding out hope it's today though lol. Also dancing with Totoro to manifest.

Congrats to the A folks! Was hopeful I'd hear back this week, but lowkey knew it was a crack dream since I interviewed late Feb. Hopeful to see y'all on campus later this year!

Do the day’s decisions all come out at the same time? Like do I still have a chance on hearing back today? Interviewed 1/19

If it’s like last year, most DD’s will hear May 1&2 if they are A or WL

Reactions: 1 users
OOS A 12/13 interview!

IM THROWING UP AT WORK RNNNN TY TOTORO

My Neighbor Totoro Tree GIF

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
Did all of these decisions come out at the same time?

Has anyone been moved from DD to A/WL/R? Or does DD mean we’re not hearing back until May 1st?

Early Feb interviewee manifesting hearing back next round. 🤞🤞🤞

• Care
12/13 DD, and withdrawing. I was just hoping for potential scholarships! Hopefully, my potential seat goes to someone!

Reactions: 4 users
OOS A, interviewed 1/19! Heard around noonish like others

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know if there’s a second look day/when that would be?

can you guys sneak me into second look even tho i’m just a DD gal 🥹i know all the fun spots in Burly

• Haha
If I put money on UVM to beat Duke in the tournament today will they accept me please lol
Vermont is going to drop 20 on duke, duke has looked mid af compared to previous years

• Love
For those who got DD today……. Welcome to purgatory 👿