2023-2024 Vermont

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey all! I know that you have to sign the NDA before the interview, but does anyone have any general advice before I jump into the MMI this Friday? I've been told you can only prep so much for the MMI since it can be literally anything but it feels super wrong to not prep at all.
I recommend reading up on the UW Ethics in Medicine page and practicing how you would respond to the case studies at the bottom of each section before reading their response! I’ve been using it to prep for my MMI with another school :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey all! I know that you have to sign the NDA before the interview, but does anyone have any general advice before I jump into the MMI this Friday? I've been told you can only prep so much for the MMI since it can be literally anything but it feels super wrong to not prep at all.
i honestly did no prep at all and didnt have any trouble answering anything. the questions are designed to provoke your thoughts, not test your knowledge

Reactions: 4 users
i honestly did no prep at all and didnt have any trouble answering anything. the questions are designed to provoke your thoughts, not test your knowledge
Will say… everything but the actor station was pretty easy

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I went through a whole minute wondering why the person was acting so strange to finally see it was the actor station 🤡
I was legit using all of my motivational skills and camp counselor experience but still wasn’t able to crack through

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Did any of you email and ask when your application was up for review post-II? If so, who did you email?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I was placed on DD, would I still be able to see uvm as an alternative with the plan to enroll tool? I have an A at other school.

That's what I thought, it's not appearing on my list
When did you get placed on the list? It could be UVM has yet to report it to AMCAS. I have the same issue with one of my As. It came in last Friday but has yet to show in the CYMS tool. My other As and AL placements are there though.

When did you get placed on the list? It could be UVM has yet to report it to AMCAS. I have the same issue with one of my As. It came in last Friday but has yet to show in the CYMS tool. My other As and AL placements are there though.
It was around January 18th

It was around January 18th
Could just be that UVM hasn't passed info on to AMCAS yet then. Or maybe UVM doesn't report alternate list placements or something. I'm not too sure but hopefully they get it sorted out for you soon!

Could just be that UVM hasn't passed info on to AMCAS yet then. Or maybe UVM doesn't report alternate list placements or something. I'm not too sure but hopefully they get it sorted out for you soon!
Thanks for your help! It still says dd in the portal so, that's good news:)

Last cycle they sent the February wave on the last Friday of the month, so I’m really hoping today or tomorrow!! 🤞🏼

Last cycle they sent the February wave on the last Friday of the month, so I’m really hoping today or tomorrow!! 🤞🏼
I can't do another week. It has to be today. My little heart can't take it anymore

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Time to upload those letters of interest/intent
Content Cat Typing GIF

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone remember/know if the post interview acceptance rate includes those who get in off the WL?

OOS A just now!!! Sent at 12:35

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
is post ii --> R a thing or is everyone waitlisted or DD first?

Also, is it possible to go from DD->R or are all DD sent to waitlist?