2023-2024 UT Tyler

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i thought that they had delayed it a few days since admin couldn't all get together to make the calls?
wait that’s my bad you’re so right i totally forgot and i‘m the one who shared the update 😭

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Sooo, it is delayed or no? I wish they would send out an email or post something on their website when these things happen lol

their website still says today but they didn’t update it last time so 🤞🏼

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
so strange that even last time no one on sdn posted abt their rematches. conspiracy time? (i am coping)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
so strange that even last time no one on sdn posted abt their rematches. conspiracy time? (i am coping)
UT Tyler's class size is 40, which is relatively much smaller than other texas schools. No idea what percentage of applicants are willing to post on SDN but I'm guessing it's single digits. It's possible that there could just be nobody on SDN and willing to post (lurkers are always 90%+ of a message board) who gets a pre-match.

what's cycle track?
an online app where people can update when they got acceptances, secondaries, rejections, etc. it’s anonymous so i feel like more people use it vs posting on SDN.

• Love
conspiracies? now we’re talking. perhaps they are cross-referencing IP addresses of SDNers to keep us out 😂😂

• Haha
UT Tyler's class size is 40, which is relatively much smaller than other texas schools. No idea what percentage of applicants are willing to post on SDN but I'm guessing it's single digits. It's possible that there could just be nobody on SDN and willing to post (lurkers are always 90%+ of a message board) who gets a pre-match.
could very well be true but this forum blew up last cycle with prematches on days that they were calling people.

Members don't see this ad :)
Although that may be true, I admit that I find being neurotic much more exciting than being logical about these things

• Love
guys im literally sipping my tea refreshing this page. there is something wrong with me. i need to get a life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
guys im literally sipping my tea refreshing this page. there is something wrong with me. i need to get a life 😂
Lol, that has been me on this website in general since the beginning of this application cycle. Today the only difference is that my behavior is slightly justified 😂

ive been frantically refreshing between patients LMAO, this has been the longest day of my life. was literally having dreams last night about getting rejected

quick everyone make a pact to tell SDN first 😌 for good karma

also, i doubt they’ll delay it because of the Q&A being tomorrow

Reactions: 6 users
guys im listening to hannah montana. i have officially reached a whole new low

• Haha
i have lost my appetite and sense of reality <3

• Haha
i’m blocking every 903 number at this point to save my sanity

• Haha
also all my other "accepted" calls came in after 5pm, and my peers have said the same thing, so maybe they'll wait til after 5? but who knows

also all my other "accepted" calls came in after 5pm, and my peers have said the same thing, so maybe they'll wait til after 5? but who knows
I mean this honestly makes a lot of sense, gives employed people more of a chance to be able to answer the call and enjoy the acceptance!

# when your mom calls you and you think it's THE call ://// sorry mom love u tho xoxo

• Haha
contemplating pulling a reverse card and calling ut tyler. jk. hahaha. unless?

• Haha
1706127033455.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
contemplating pulling a reverse card and calling ut tyler. jk. hahaha. unless?
“Hey so all of us on SDN are curious why y’all haven’t extended any prematch offers to us?” 😂😂

• Haha
oh tyler is finally getting a lululemon btw if that influences y'alls decision any 😂😂

• Haha
oh tyler is finally getting a lululemon btw if that influences y'alls decision any 😂😂
Will be nice to drive by as a broke medical student to use as motivation to eventually achieve attending salary to afford it 😂😂

• Haha
tyler is THE shopping destination for all the surrounding little towns like y'all don't even understand how excited we are 😂 about to lose so much money

if we got a trader joe’s tyler would be endgame for me

• Love
Does your username stand for Topo Chico & chips?
Just passing the time with y'all
i love topo chico and i love chips... so i combined the two :)

so to answer your question, yes!!

are they doing this alphabetically you think??

• Hmm