2023-2024 UT Tyler

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dodged the wave… phew 😮‍💨 (withdrew my app)

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre II R about 30 mins ago.

"We will host a Reapplication Webinar for applicants looking to improve their application for a future cycle. Additional information will be posted to our website once details have been finalized." so yes I think there is a workshop ^^

Reactions: 1 users
Rejected today. Forgot to mention on my app that I was a 4th chair cornet player in the 6th grade, that’s probably what kept me from getting an ii.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Literally just had a heart attack receiving the email from them for the feedback survey

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
ughhhh I wish we would hear back sooner before I pay a $2,000 deposit for another school lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
For those that interviewed, did y’all send a thank you letter? I don’t see a section to send one through the portal so I’m just curious if others did.

For the second look registration email, I signed up using the first link and then they sent the correction email. Is anyone signing up using the correction link in addition to the original email, or do you all think if we used the initial email it will be okay just having signed up using that link? Hope that makes sense!

AHHHHHHHHH the suspense is getting to me!!!!!
me too! i will say this is a lot better than last year where they were like “anytime between now and match day!” so i appreciate that a lot.

• Care
anyone else super nervous for prematches? my ringer will be on all day and i know i will be so so anxious 😂

Reactions: 4 users
wait, so do they call you and send an email if you pre-match?

i have strict phone rules at work so i just want to make sure i don't miss anything/mess up anything

wait, so do they call you and send an email if you pre-match?

i have strict phone rules at work so i just want to make sure i don't miss anything/mess up anything
they call twice and then send an email if you don’t answer

they call twice and then send an email if you don’t answer
thank you!! i'll just tell my supervisor in advance

good luck to you and everyone!! i know the anxiety is going CRAZY right now, but i'm manifesting good news <3

• Love
Hopefully some SDNers get the call this time, last time we were all just waiting here 😂😂

Reactions: 3 users
just keep in mind that if you don’t get a call tomorrow, it’s not the end of the road! i have friends who got in through both the match AND off the WL last year. tomorrow isn’t final, and they may very well be changing to prematching less this year

this is more of a reminder to myself but also for yall haha

Reactions: 6 users
anyone else really want to prematch so you can have the moment where you get the phone call but are also really trying to not get your hopes up? 😂😭

anyone else really want to prematch so you can have the moment where you get the phone call but are also really trying to not get your hopes up? 😂😭
i would think this is everyone but same here! i’m ready to be put out of my reapplicant misery 😭

what time do we think they're gonna be making the calls at? ughhhh i cant take this lol

what time do we think they're gonna be making the calls at? ughhhh i cant take this lol
if they’re prematching their whole class and barely sent any last time, they could have 35+ to do so i would just plan 8-5 lol

How do you know that only like 5 people prematched already? Just curious
i don’t know anything! just said if because it’s one of many possibilities. i wouldn’t stress too much anticipating how many or when because i don’t think anyone knows!

i don’t know anything! just said if because it’s one of many possibilities. i wouldn’t stress too much anticipating how many or when because i don’t think anyone knows!
True. I was just hoping you had some sort of outside info lol. 35 prematches would be sick

Good luck today everyone, hopefully we all get some good news 🙏🏼🙏🏼

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
*proceeds to answer every scam phone call i receive today*

it came from a 903-877 number last year!

the anticipation is killing meee, im trying to brace myself for rejection lol. hoping someone's gotten a prematch though!

Since it’s noon now, i reckon they may be eating lunch for the next hour so.

Anecdotal, but my interview invite was after 4pm.

It is also possible that since they are actually calling, they may do so later in the day or towards the end of business hours so people are able to pick up who may have jobs - but honestly all of this is just me coping. Who knows? haha

• Haha
and we're for sure it's today right? no delay like last time?

and we're for sure it's today right? no delay like last time?
that’s where it gets funny, it could very well be delayed but since there are no more interview days no way to know 😂😂😂

hmmmm, anyone know someone at the som who can find out for us?