2023-2024 University of Chicago (Pritzker)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
just got the call! i am going to med school y'all😭

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
anyone that get the A today interview early oct? congrats y’all :)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
got the A!!!!!!!!
just got the call! i am going to med school y'all😭
HOLY COW I GOT THE A!!!!

MANGO BEACH OUT, MANGO BEACH OUT!!!

Sending y’all so much love and good vibes. You got this in the bag!!!
A!!! I originally missed the call and didn’t get the email until I called back. BEYOND excited and grateful right now!!!
Congrats y’all!!

Reactions: 4 users
I GOT THE A!!!! ^_^ I interviewed on 8/28, can’t believe all that hard work studying, essay writing, interview prep, everything finally paid off😭

• Love
See you guys Monday! Hopefully more A's then

Reactions: 5 users
See you guys Monday! Hopefully more A's then

Is this a optimistic hunch, or did it come directly from the admissions department? I really hope it turns out to be accurate.

Reactions: 1 user
Is this a optimistic hunch, or did it come directly from the admissions department? I really hope it turns out to be accurate.
Trying to be optimistic lol. Last year when A's were released Friday Nov 4th, someone got an A on Monday 7th. Hoping for the same this year, but also preparing for the long haul... Supposed to be only a few A's in the Fall sadly

Trying to be optimistic lol. Last year when A's were released Friday Nov 4th, someone got an A on Monday 7th. Hoping for the same this year, but also preparing for the long haul... Supposed to be only a few A's in the Fall sadly

Stay positive. Good luck.

• Care
Am I the only one who thinks that the waiting is worse than the MCAT?

to people who have gotten As, congrats!! when did yall interview??

Reactions: 4 users
First R. Complete 08/19. On a weekend at 10, Chicago?

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone received any call from them today? Any post II rejections or acceptances?

Anyone received any call from them today? Any post II rejections or acceptances?
The day just started lol if there are going to be calls they will be later in the day

IS II submitted 8/28
interview dates available for december

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
OOS II! Complete 8/8. Got one of the last interview dates in November.

A on Friday, just never got around to posting!!! I interviewed back on 8/21 and feel so grateful :D

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Is there a group chat or something established for accepted students?

Some more helpful information from Admissions Director:

Your file will take several weeks after you interview before it gets reviewed by the committee again and applicants from all interview dates get considered throughout the year for admission.

My take: if you interviewed somewhat later like October do not fret about not having recieved an A call during the first wave of A's

Some more helpful information from Admissions Director:

Your file will take several weeks after you interview before it gets reviewed by the committee again and applicants from all interview dates get considered throughout the year for admission.

My take: if you interviewed somewhat later like October do not fret about not having recieved an A call during the first wave of A's

In other words if we were interviewed in Sept, we should get worried? 😟

In other words if we were interviewed in Sept, we should get worried? 😟
No, I wouldn't worry becuase they also added the part about considering interviewees from all dates throughout the admissions cycle :D

Were any of the accepted people interviewed around mid September?

OOS II received 10/6, completed interview 10/24! LM 75.1 (secondary received 7/22, submitted 8/5)

Reactions: 3 users
are they still sending out IIs? complete mid august and was expecting to hear back about either an R or II by now but nothing yet...

are they still sending out IIs? complete mid august and was expecting to hear back about either an R or II by now but nothing yet...
I was complete late aug and got an invite last week. no news seems to be good news here as your app is probably still in review!

anyone who interviewed like late sept ( like 9/28) get an acceptance?

OOS II RECEIVED
Secondary: 9/4/23
Invite received: 11/08/23

• Love
OOS II received today! just when i was about to give up

complete 9/18. LM 74

• Love
Okay okay chicago. I'm ready to get an II and rizz with my homies. Thx

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
gotta love the wait. no rejection gang from uchig?
Right here. Submitted 8/23 and not a peep. Same with Stanford and UCSD :'(

I had a dream the other night where admissions officers were ice fishing and simply ignoring me (a nice fish) under the ice.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
OOS II! Complete 9/24 (only interview dates available for me were 3 days in early Jan)

• Love
Reactions: 2 users