2023-2024 NYU - Long Island

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
R just now. IS

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS R, got a little treat to soothe my nerves 😔 good luck to you all!!

Members don't see this ad :)
complete 7/3, oos R today-long shot but had to try
congrats to everyone w/ an A !!!

Post-interview (11/14) final pool for IM track!!

Reactions: 3 users
any idea if there was post-ii hold movement last year? I have sent an update and continued interest, but I'm guessing there is nothing else I can do.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Just wanted to say to any people eagerly awaiting the decision coming up, don’t be discouraged if you’re in the final pool and get waitlisted on the decision day. I was in that boat and ended up getting in super super late (like post-April) . There can be a relatively decent amount of WL movement here, so keep your head up. Good luck to you all!
(Also I recommend not checking SDN as much as I did bc it drove me bonkers and it did not help with the anticipation/anxiety at all)

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Just wanted to say to any people eagerly awaiting the decision coming up, don’t be discouraged if you’re in the final pool and get waitlisted on the decision day. I was in that boat and ended up getting in super super late (like post-April) . There can be a relatively decent amount of WL movement here, so keep your head up. Good luck to you all!
(Also I recommend not checking SDN as much as I did bc it drove me bonkers and it did not help with the anticipation/anxiety at all)
Thanks for the info! Do you know if the waitlist is ranked/are you given any insight to where you lie on the waitlist?

Thanks for the info! Do you know if the waitlist is ranked/are you given any insight to where you lie on the waitlist?
Sadly, I have no idea about ranked waitlists here and I was never told whether I was high or low if there was a rank, although I think some other people got off the waitlist for IM before me, so I was probably not on the tippy top.

Am I to assume that I have been rejected since I haven’t heard anything back after my interview? It’s been over 9 weeks, which is past the 8 weeks they said. I know they release final decisions in February so rip I guess

Am I to assume that I have been rejected since I haven’t heard anything back after my interview? It’s been over 9 weeks, which is past the 8 weeks they said. I know they release final decisions in February so rip I guess
I still also haven't heard so I am just assuming we will get our decisions with the final decisions

Lol I take back what I said just received post-II R

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
do we think final decisions will come out next Tuesday or Thursday? two years ago it was Tuesday, last year it was Thursday, i’m anxiously waiting and just want to know already

do we think final decisions will come out next Tuesday or Thursday? two years ago it was Tuesday, last year it was Thursday, i’m anxiously waiting and just want to know already
It’s good to know people lurk through the previous years threads as hard as I do. I hope Tuesday.

average it out to wednesday

Hi all! best of luck on your decisions next week! Feel free to ask any questions as they come up, there are a few current students myself included that are happy to answer.

Heard murmurs that decisions will be out on Thursday :)

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Hi all! best of luck on your decisions next week! Feel free to ask any questions as they come up, there are a few current students myself included that are happy to answer.

Heard murmurs that decisions will be out on Thursday :)

Thank you! Do you know who ends up making final decisions?

Reactions: 1 users