2023-2024 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS II today, submitted last week
Damn they must have loved your application. Congrats!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I had mine completed OOS August 17, but I have heard nothing back, so like what do I do? Should I take it like a rejection?

Members don't see this ad :)
I had mine completed August 17, but I have heard nothing back, so like what do I do? Should I take it like a rejection?
Call them. Their faq pages says to reach out after 6 weeks of silence.

Reactions: 1 user
I had mine completed OOS August 17, but I have heard nothing back, so like what do I do? Should I take it like a rejection?
I think you’re fine. I didn’t receive an interview until NOV

Reactions: 2 users
Hi everyone! I interviewed on 9/15 and haven't heard anything? Does that mean I'm about to get a rejection letter? :(

Has anyone actually reached out and gotten anywhere with it? I'm complete on 8/28 and haven't heard anything. I'm OOS, average stats for this school though I have lots of clinical hours and volunteering. Feel like im cooking up a big fat R over here

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone actually reached out and gotten anywhere with it? I'm complete on 8/28 and haven't heard anything. I'm OOS, average stats for this school though I have lots of clinical hours and volunteering. Feel like im cooking up a big fat R over here
I reached out and was told they’re not moving forward with my app and may review it later. 505 mcat, 3.4x gpa, around 2000 clinical hours right near the school

Edit: complete early august reached out yesterday

I reached out and was told they’re not moving forward with my app and may review it later. 505 mcat, 3.4x gpa, around 2000 clinical hours right near the school

Ah... I see cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool. Thanks for letting me know though!

did you call the admissions office?

did you call the admissions office?
Nope, emailed. They are both lovely people and got back to me right away. We all know the schools receive so many applications so was really just grateful to hear where I stood

• Care
Nope, emailed. They are both lovely people and got back to me right away. We all know the schools receive so many applications so was really just grateful to hear where I stood

gotcha thanks! i emailed about 2 weeks ago and never heard anything back.

I emailed the other day and they basically told me to be patient, but in a kind way lol

Is it too late to apply here?
It probably depends on the app, but I recall that October is kinda on the late end.

I also recall this school sends everybody a secondary, so mileage may vary whether that becomes a II.

It probably depends on the app, but I recall that October is kinda on the late end.

I also recall this school sends everybody a secondary, so mileage may vary whether that becomes a II.
Gotcha..thanks.

can anyone who has interviewed dm me to explain how the interviews work? not sure how a group interview works exactly. feel like you cant sell yourself when ur fighting for time between 2 others lol

can anyone who has interviewed dm me to explain how the interviews work? not sure how a group interview works exactly. feel like you cant sell yourself when ur fighting for time between 2 others lol
its more they ask the group and pick one person to go first and then you each have a turn to answer the prompt that the interviewer gives

Has anyone gotten an R yet? Or know if they sent any out yet?

I submitted secondary 8/21 and quickly heard back for an interview invite on 8/31. In the email it said the next available dates for an interview were November 10th and 17th. I’ve seen that people have already had interview with acceptances. Does anyone know why they would make my interview much more later? Did anyone submit secondary around the same time and have an II much sooner than November??!

I submitted secondary 8/21 and quickly heard back for an interview invite on 8/31. In the email it said the next available dates for an interview were November 10th and 17th. I’ve seen that people have already had interview with acceptances. Does anyone know why they would make my interview much more later? Did anyone submit secondary around the same time and have an II much sooner than November??!
I’m not 100% sure, but it seems like they only do a couple interview days/month, with a lot of candidates on each interview day. So it would make sense the interviews would be a bit further out.

The interview dates before then are probably full.

Interviewing tomorrow, feeling a little nervous! Anyone else interviewing?

I’ve been marked complete for 5 weeks now and still nothing. Total silence. Is anyone else like this?

IMG_2612.png