2023-2024 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone receive an email stating your secondary was complete after you submitted it?

For the secondary essay there's no maximum word/page count so I exceed one page and wrote 1.5 pages. Thought's on busting one page?

@PapaGuava @Faha
Hello, my question is: When schools refer to a re-applicant, does that mean someone who has applied to their school for the second time or someone who is applying to medical school for the second time in general?

@PapaGuava @Faha
Hello, my question is: When schools refer to a re-applicant, does that mean someone who has applied to their school for the second time or someone who is applying to medical school for the second time in general?
in regards to Debusk they actually mean their school (I called) . In some other cases they say 'if you have applied to medschool prior' which is then general. So it is case by case, always call to make sure I guess.

Reactions: 1 users
in regards to Debusk they actually mean their school (I called) . In some other cases they say 'if you have applied to medschool prior' which is then general. So it is case by case, always call to make sure I guess.
Thank you so much!

@PapaGuava @Faha
Hey there! It means medical school in general.

Members don't see this ad :)
Finally got an email saying “your application is compete” and they will let me know if I’m picked for an interview soon. I submitted my secondary on July 7th.

Did anyone receive an email stating your secondary was complete after you submitted it?
I submitted my secondary on 7/31 and just got the complete email this morning.

Last edited:
Any other non-trads have luck with bypassing the two science LOR recommendations? I received a weird email from them, it said I was missing BOTH my science prof LOR's. A) not true because one was my Physics prof & B) Physics is the only science course I've taken since 2019 when I graduated. I was pre-PA then so I took all other science courses way back when and don't even remember the names of some of those professors. My other Prof LOR is my former advisor who I've kept in touch with since graduating, every other school accepts his letter. I've contacted them multiple times via email and phone to no response. Anyone else got anything for me?

Any other non-trads have luck with bypassing the two science LOR recommendations? I received a weird email from them, it said I was missing BOTH my science prof LOR's. A) not true because one was my Physics prof & B) Physics is the only science course I've taken since 2019 when I graduated. I was pre-PA then so I took all other science courses way back when and don't even remember the names of some of those professors. My other Prof LOR is my former advisor who I've kept in touch with since graduating, every other school accepts his letter. I've contacted them multiple times via email and phone to no response. Anyone else got anything for me?
That’s weird. I emailed them as a non-trad and they replaced one of my science faculties with another physician letter! I graduated 2020 and have not taken any science courses since. They emailed me fairly quick too!

Reactions: 1 user
I never received a complete email, but on my portal it says 100% and "Congratulations! Your application is under review." Does that mean I am in fact under review, or should I still be waiting to receive a complete email?

I never received a complete email, but on my portal it says 100% and "Congratulations! Your application is under review." Does that mean I am in fact under review, or should I still be waiting to receive a complete email?

It said the same thing on my portal for a few days then I got the email, so give it a few days

Received an email telling me I'm 99% complete and I realize I forgot to officially submit my secondary 2 weeks ago :mad:

• Care
Is there a separate application complete email from the "LMU-DCOM File Complete" email? I received that one on 8/7.

II OOS! Good job everyone!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
ll just now received. secondary submitted two days ago

Reactions: 4 users