2023-2024 Jefferson (Kimmel)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone from 10/25 interview still waiting to hear back?
Yup I am
This is week 6 tho so we likely hear something back this week.

If I remember correctly they told us to email if we don’t hear anything after 6 weeks right?

Members don't see this ad.

Yup I am
This is week 6 tho so we likely hear something back this week.

If I remember correctly they told us to email if we don’t hear anything after 6 weeks right?
I think so, yes. Hoping we just get an answer already, good or bad

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone interviewing this wednesday received details on their accommodation and reimbursement plans?

Any girls that were interviewed here, Did you guys bring a purse a bag or such

Patiently waiting for 3 pm … any acceptances today from anyone?

Members don't see this ad :)
HPWL ;-;

Any idea how good the movement is of the waitlist here?

• Care
HPWL ;-;

Any idea how good the movement is of the waitlist here?
They get waitlist movement. Stay in close contact with the school and send update letters/letters of interest. They like consistent communication.

Just got the A call ! I interviewed 11/8, LM 74, AZ resident!

if I have not gotten an ii am I totally done for?

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone not rejected but haven't heard anything back? I submitted in July...

Reactions: 5 users
Anyone not rejected but haven't heard anything back? I submitted in July...
Planning to submit an update this week informing them that I have legally changed my name to Thomas Jefferson Sidney Kimmel

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users
for people sending updates, are you guys just emailing them or is there a place on the portal to do so?

Interviewed and committed to SKMC as of early November … very excited for the next 4 and beyond.

Good luck to everyone! Remember, all roads lead to Rome.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
For those that have interviewed, was the interview pretty chill/ relaxed/ conversational? Any input appreciated

For those that have interviewed, was the interview pretty chill/ relaxed/ conversational? Any input appreciated
Mine was very relaxed and conversational. Student interview felt like I was chatting with a friend. Had a genuinely fun conversation with my faculty interviewer. To be fair, experience may vary depending on your interviewer(s). They do a great job calming you down throughout the day before the interviews. Just focus on enjoying the day!

Last edited:
Currently sweating bullets waiting for 3 oclock

Reactions: 1 users
I know they say to expect a response
in 1-6 weeks has anyone actually heard back in a week

Hi all- did you guys send thank you emails to your faculty and student interviewer? I have my faculty’s email, but not my students

Current student and have some time to kill so if you have questions lmk guys :D

Is the $100 deposit the
For those that got accepted, will paying the $100 deposit fee confirm your enrollment? I paid it and am just realizing whether it was a final commitment...

Know this is a bit late, but I was concerned with the same thing. But from last few lines in one of the e-mails:

"Within the next two weeks, you will receive an email from Thomas Jefferson University requesting that you confirm your enrollment. Responding to this email ONLY starts the necessary process needed for you to apply for financial aid and establish a student email and campus key. This process is not your final commitment to attend and does NOT in any way obligate you to enroll in SKMC."

Hope this helps anyone else!

was complete mid-July but nothing so far. just sent an update tho so hope that does something lol

Reactions: 1 users
A! interviewed on 11/15. So psyched they really sold me at interview day

• Love
Reactions: 4 users