2023-2024 Jefferson (Kimmel)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know what to wear for Second Look? How fancy is it?
according to admissions, “casual clean” whatever that may mean 😂

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For second look day where are we to report? i haven't gotten any information beyond the registration email

When do we think waitlist movement will start here? Or has it started already?

hi everyone! i was admitted to jefferson and im trying to understand more about the school. can anyone who is a current student give me some information on what the school is like?
i would appreciate any and all tips on the program any youtubers/ social media ppl who do day in the lifes would be rily helpful too (i only know of terence and zach on yt)

im also trying to understand the student life (what's the social scene like, what do people do)

and finally i want to understand how good of a school this is! i've only heard good things but i want to learn more about how students feel bout the school as of right now whether that be academics wise, pressure, or anything else.

tldr: basically, TELL ME EVERYTHING and ANYTHING about this school!

hi everyone! i was admitted to jefferson and im trying to understand more about the school. can anyone who is a current student give me some information on what the school is like?
i would appreciate any and all tips on the program any youtubers/ social media ppl who do day in the lifes would be rily helpful too (i only know of terence and zach on yt)

im also trying to understand the student life (what's the social scene like, what do people do)

and finally i want to understand how good of a school this is! i've only heard good things but i want to learn more about how students feel bout the school as of right now whether that be academics wise, pressure, or anything else.

tldr: basically, TELL ME EVERYTHING and ANYTHING about this school!

• Love
Congratulations... but dude... where's your file on this school? You should have done this research before and during your cycle.

Ask the school-specific threads (current and immediate past cycles).

Reactions: 2 users
Hello ! Just withdrew my acceptance to Jeff due to getting accepted into a school in state!! Excited for my spot to go to another deserving student :)

Reactions: 2 users
Congratulations... but dude... where's your file on this school? You should have done this research before and during your cycle.

Ask the school-specific threads (current and immediate past cycles).
i know a bit about it i just wanted to hear from current students :)

Members don't see this ad :)
This may sound silly, but is everyone who is waitlisted placed on the "high-priority waitlist"? I have known a number of people who have been waitlisted here over the years (including me rn lol), and they have all been "high-priority". Can anyone tell me otherwise?

Just got an IS R after being on the HPWL since February. Pretty shocked by this one. Anyone else get the same email or was just just me?

Just got an IS R after being on the HPWL since February. Pretty shocked by this one. Anyone else get the same email or was just just me?
Same here, even after letter of intent. Disappointed I'll have to move far away from home to attend med school but glad I know this early.

Can anyone tell what the email said and did anyone who is OOS receive it?
I'm OOS and received it after being on the HPWL. The email was pretty short, it basically just said they reviewed my application and were not able to offer me a seat in the class of 2028.

I'm OOS and received it after being on the HPWL. The email was pretty short, it basically just said they reviewed my application and were not able to offer me a seat in the class of 2028.
Did you receive it today?

Have people on the regular WL received their rejections yet?

Has anyone received financial aid awards yet? They said 4/12-4/19 but I havent' received anything yet. Does this mean I didn't get any

Has anyone received financial aid awards yet? They said 4/12-4/19 but I havent' received anything yet. Does this mean I didn't get any
Are you in the GroupMe? Some received their awards on Friday and over the weekend but as of Monday I think others are still waiting

Just withdrew! Breaks my heart because I love this school but I hope one of you get in! Goodluck!

Reactions: 3 users
Withdrawing my A, also hurts bc I love Jeff ❤️‍🩹 best of luck to those on Wl

Reactions: 4 users
A just now off the HPWL!!

Is there an accepted groupme?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
A just now off the HPWL!!

Is there an accepted groupme?

Welcome and congrats!! :)

Unofficial group me You're invited to my new group 'SKMC Class of 2028 (unofficial)' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Official group me You're invited to my new group 'SKMC Class of 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Welcome and congrats!! :)

Unofficial group me You're invited to my new group 'SKMC Class of 2028 (unofficial)' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Official group me You're invited to my new group 'SKMC Class of 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe
I requested to join both but I don’t have my official email yet 😭

Very neurotic but at least 10 people have joined the FB group since yesterday. Seems like things are moving