2023-2024 Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They haven’t gotten to July yet I don’t think, I added this school 7/7 and haven’t heard yet either
Might be an outlier (in-state and applied ED), but I submitted from AMCAS to IU on 7/29 (verified same day), got the app received email from IUSM on 7/31, and my interview email on 8/7

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck to everyone interviewing today! You all will do amazing!:love:

Reactions: 3 users
Good luck to my fellow interviewees today! I hope that we all unknowingly meet come next fall : )

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II today! I was wondering if anyone knew how to login to the graduate application portal? I assumed it would be the same login as the med schools portal but that isn’t working :/

Reactions: 2 users
Anyones app complete for 2+ weeks but not receive a II or R yet?

Reactions: 5 users
iirc, only 2 of the things needs to be done within a week from you receiving them. The other stuff can be done within a month after interview. Just make sure of it on the email you just received rn.
They will email you the date independent of the forms I believe. This year, I got the date about 2-3 weeks after the initial II email. Last year, I got the date about a month or a little over a month after the initial II email.
How far out was the date after the email including the date? 2 week notice or farther out? Thanks!

OOS II today! I was wondering if anyone knew how to login to the graduate application portal? I assumed it would be the same login as the med schools portal but that isn’t working :/
You gotta make a new account. It asks you for your info and AMCAS ID in it

OOS II scheduled first week of October!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
+1 OOS II
might be a silly question, but for the dean evaluation form: does the faculty member need to physically mail the completed form or is sending an email with the form as an attachment to the admissions office okay?

+1 OOS II
might be a silly question, but for the dean evaluation form: does the faculty member need to physically mail the completed form or is sending an email with the form as an attachment to the admissions office okay?
i requested my school to email the dean evaluation form to admissions and it was fine. they include the email address on the form so i just used that

+1 OOS II
My dean emailed it, and it shows as checked off on my portal!

verified 7/6, app received confirmation email received today LOL, why so long

first rejection woohoo~~ to be fair my primary was bad muhaha

OOS Rejected as well! for info I received information that they received my primary on 8/15

Reactions: 1 users
My primary was verified on 7/7 and I still haven't gotten the confirmation email LOL. Should I be concerned or email them?

Did anyone at least get recommended to apply for the MSMS program?
I did get that recommendation but then I read that you aren't guaranteed a spot in their medical class so I stopped reading more about it.

Does anyone know where to submit the Dean's Eval, Legal Disclosure, and pay the Grad Fee? I got the Urban Med Program email so I decided to apply but this portal is a bit confusing.

Does anyone know where to submit the Dean's Eval, Legal Disclosure, and pay the Grad Fee? I got the Urban Med Program email so I decided to apply but this portal is a bit confusing.
The Dean's evaluation form, it is done by your undergraduate institution. You complete your part of the form, and then send it to them. They then complete it and send it to IUSM (either by email or by mail).

The legal disclosure form, you upload it through the 'Document Upload' section on the portal.

The instructions for the grad fee is on the supplemental information pdf on the interview notification email. The link to do pay this fee is on the pdf.:)

The Dean's evaluation form, it is done by your undergraduate institution. You complete your part of the form, and then send it to them. They then complete it and send it to IUSM (either by email or by mail).

The legal disclosure form, you upload it through the 'Document Upload' section on the portal.

The instructions for the grad fee is on the supplemental information pdf on the interview notification email. The link to do pay this fee is on the pdf.:)
Is this all sent by IU through email after you apply? I just submitted my application on Friday for UMP but I haven't gotten any confirmation or any of these forms yet.

added 7/25 no news (not even a message of received) has anyone called?
I added them 7/4 and just received confirmation from them this past week. It’s normal, just need to be patient :/