2023-2024 Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I applied last cycle and it took about 6 weeks before I got a date after getting the interview request
Ah gotcha, thanks for letting us know

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
What are the stats needed if you're OOS for this school? As in what's the average

What are the stats needed if you're OOS for this school? As in what's the average
Per MSAR: 507 at 25th percentile, 512 at 50th percentile, and 519 at 75th percentile for accepted OOS students. Range is 504-524. Just under 10% of OOS applicants were interviewed

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone not gotten their pre-reqs and LOR checked off yet who got invited for an interview? how long does it typically take?

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone not gotten their pre-reqs and LOR checked off yet who got invited for an interview? how long does it typically take?
I got LOR checked off a week or so ago, but prereqs are still not checked

I got my interview date scheduled today for 8/30 and I don't have my pre-reqs or LOR checked off yet.

If we have not received any email (acknowledgement of application or rejections) should we abandon hope or still keep waiting?

any OOS still not received an email that app is received? verified 6/7..

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
is it even worth adding this school at this point. Looking to add a few more. OOS from Michigan

Application received email 8/2, I submitted the first day possible.

submitted 6/14, application received email 8/4

• Love
was there an email sent out with login info for the portal? i think i might've accidentally deleted it bc the only emails i have are from amcas (when i added the school) and application received email...

is it even worth adding this school at this point. Looking to add a few more. OOS from Michigan
From my understanding they take very few OOS. I got rejected already with WARS 85 from Illinois. I know a few others from my undergrad who applied and were also rejected despite good stats. Maybe if you exceed their stats it could be worth a shot. I just tried it because there's no secondary haha

was there an email sent out with login info for the portal? i think i might've accidentally deleted it bc the only emails i have are from amcas (when i added the school) and application received email...
Once you receive an II, then you get access to the portal!

Has anyone who got the Urban Medicine program email and not responded back gotten a II? I'm not sure if I am interested in applying to the program but idk if that's why I haven't gotten a II yet or if I'm just being ghosted :/

Has anyone who got the Urban Medicine program email and not responded back gotten a II? I'm not sure if I am interested in applying to the program but idk if that's why I haven't gotten a II yet or if I'm just being ghosted :/
Hmm same.

I got the UMP email, but I am interested in the other scholarly concentrations and did not apply to it. I got the II notification on 7/18, but have not gotten my II date.

II received 8/4
OOS with strong ties
Applied to rural medicine program

• Wow
If I have really strong in state ties, should I email the admissions, I am OOS but have not received any email notifications from them whatsoever.

any OOS still not received an email that app is received? verified 6/7..
I called admissions and they said that they're still getting through this step and that they'll be sending more confirmation emails out this week.

• Wow
I called admissions and they said that they're still getting through this step and that they'll be sending more confirmation emails out this week.
Case in point just got the email. OOS verified 6/16

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone not heard anything since their application confirmation, because I have not.

Just now received confirmation of my primary. OOS (bordering state)

Hey guys, I just had my primary sent to Indiana, do you think I'm too late to be considered. 3.92/510

OOS II. I really can't believe it, I have absolutely no ties whatsoever.

Reactions: 5 users