2023-2024 Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is there a negative implication to listing yourself as a dual citizen. My primary citizenship is the US, and I'm an Indiana resident, but I have a secondary citizenship with my parent's home country.

Members don't see this ad.

What is your GPA, MCAT and casper? Do you have lot of research? I did not get an interview invite, I have a good GPA but 514 MCAT and 2nd quartile in Casper.
4.0, 511, 4th quartile. 3 years of biochemical research.

Reactions: 1 users
Apologies as this is a bit neurotic, but for those who've received II-what does it mean to release LOR from AMCAS? In the admissions portal it displays that all three of my LORs were received in May, but on the status it still has LORs marked as an X and not a check. I was wondering if there was an additional action on my end or if it just needs more time to load in?
Additionally, did you guys upload the virtual interview acknowledgment in the document upload section as an "other document" and just label it?

Members don't see this ad :)
should i email the admissions office if i still haven't heard anything about them receiving my application? im an oos applicant and my primary was sent to them on 6/30

should i email the admissions office if i still haven't heard anything about them receiving my application? im an oos applicant and my primary was sent to them on 6/30
I have not heard anything either

Apologies as this is a bit neurotic, but for those who've received II-what does it mean to release LOR from AMCAS? In the admissions portal it displays that all three of my LORs were received in May, but on the status it still has LORs marked as an X and not a check. I was wondering if there was an additional action on my end or if it just needs more time to load in?
Additionally, did you guys upload the virtual interview acknowledgment in the document upload section as an "other document" and just label it?
I asked this last night in this same thread lol. From what I was told, the admissions portal will still say they have not received it even though they actually have, so no worries. And yes, I uploaded my virtual interview acknowledgment as an other document and made sure to title it as virtual interview acknowledgment.

I asked this last night in this same thread lol. From what I was told, the admissions portal will still say they have not received it even though they actually have, so no worries. And yes, I uploaded my virtual interview acknowledgment as an other document and made sure to title it as virtual interview acknowledgment.
Omg I must have missed that, thanks for confirming, you're so kind
Best of luck to both of us : D

Does anybody know if EDP applicants are guaranteed their first choice campus?

OOS II invite for RD received. 520/4.0 with no ties to state. Ties to school by pathology IYKYK.

Reactions: 1 user
maybe one day I will get the application received verification.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know if we need the Dean's evaluation before the interview date is given?

If I read it properly, you only need the application fee and interview acknowledgment done in 7 days and everything else before the actual interview. I could be wrong but that’s how I interpreted it

If I read it properly, you only need the application fee and interview acknowledgment done in 7 days and everything else before the actual interview. I could be wrong but that’s how I interpreted it
I think I agree with this as well

Is there a negative implication to listing yourself as a dual citizen. My primary citizenship is the US, and I'm an Indiana resident, but I have a secondary citizenship with my parent's home country.
As long as you are also a US citizen and/or permanent resident you will be considered equally with other Americans

Anyone else still waiting for a secondary?

Anyone else not receive any confirmation that they received your application?

Reactions: 10 users
OOS, submitted primary 6/3. still haven't gotten word... is this very bad news because i see people have interview invites

I’m not exactly sure, but I assume the people with II’s applied to the rural or urban med programs.

Application Received email on 7/13, not a word since. Should I be checking my mailbox or worried?

Has anyone gotten any followup regarding interview dates? My items in the portal have all been approved for the last several days but I haven't heard anything. Assuming they're organizing all the dates and stuff now.

Anyone having trouble with the graduate online application to pay the fee? The link is opening to a blank page?

Edit: Changing browsers worked

Last edited:
damn LM 76 and app transmitted 6/30 but still havent even received primary acknowledged email lmao. sad life

i think i'm getting ghosted by this school lol. their loss!
damn LM 76 and app transmitted 6/30 but still havent even received primary acknowledged email lmao. sad life
Same. Though I was looking at last year's thread and people reported being downloaded late into August even after being verified quite early.

+1, fell victim to this R wave. I thought they were OOS friendly but looks like not really?

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
First one lets gooooooooooooooooo

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
people getting rejected but still haven't even had my day 1 app verified lol rip

Reactions: 4 users
people getting rejected but still haven't even had my day 1 app verified lol rip
I'm in the same boat lol, not gonna complain though I appreciate the false sense of hope I am holding onto.

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone's 'Graduate Fee Paid' marked as not completed even if you paid?

Has anyone gotten any followup regarding interview dates? My items in the portal have all been approved for the last several days but I haven't heard anything. Assuming they're organizing all the dates and stuff now.

I’m still waiting to hear back as well. Have you heard anything?

not yet. I took a look at one of the older threads and some people said it took about a month before they got it scheduled :/
I applied last cycle and it took about 6 weeks before I got a date after getting the interview request

Reactions: 1 users