2023-2024 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does Drexel have merit scholarships? Got my financial aid package but it was just unsubsidized loans :(

Members don't see this ad :)
It should be illegal for a school to write a subject line “Your Financial Aid Award” and then proceed to tell me I owe $72k for tuition and fees alone.

Will be withdrawing. Hope my A goes out to one of you!

Reactions: 4 users
Hopefully 1/26 decisions are in the next batch :')

Reactions: 2 users
OOS A yesterday

Withdrawing, hopefully it goes to one of you!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Any mid feb interviewees hear back at all?
I was early feb and have not heard anything at all. I mean some people interviewed in January and still haven't heard back so kind of just have to wait.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS A (04/05) interviewed 01/12 T-T plan to enroll!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Withdrew my application for an A to another school. I was post-interview deferred. God Speed everyone

Reactions: 6 users
Withdrew my application for an A to another school. I was post-interview deferred. God Speed everyone
When did u get get deferred and when did u get accepted? Did u upload any letters post deferral?

When did u get get deferred and when did u get accepted? Did u upload any letters post deferral?
I got deferred sometime mid-march. I got my other acceptance Monday. Withdrew right after that

Reactions: 1 user
For those that uploaded updates to the portal, they don't send any sort of confirmation that they received it right?

For those that uploaded updates to the portal, they don't send any sort of confirmation that they received it right?
I don’t think so, but it should show what you’ve uploaded on the page and you can view the doc.

how many people are going to be withdrawing their acceptances here come Monday?

What's happening on Monday? Commit to enroll?
That’s the day suggested to narrow down choices to 3 or fewer.
Although it’s not super common to have that many offers, reading SDN posts makes it seem that way.
The schools they drop will open WL opportunities for others, but it might take a few days for schools to take inventory

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
That’s the day suggested to narrow down choices to 3 or fewer.
Although it’s not super common to have that meny offers, reading SDN posts makes it seem that way.
The schools they drop will open WL opportunities for others, but it might take a few days for schools to take inventory
thank you for explaining :)

Just curious, has there been even one applicant who got an interview after being on pre i hold?

Have any accepted students received any info regarding financial aid offers?

just received a rejection (pre-II), kinda weird that it was on a Saturday but oh well

I’m cautiously optimistic that a lot of decisions will be released this week. Does anyone have any inside-ish info?

Reactions: 5 users
Just withdrew my spot at the Philly campus. Hoping it goes to one of you!! I don’t think I’m attending a school with a Frog Hat Club (free frog hats for students) like Drexel does so ya’ll will automatically be cooler than me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Friendly reminder to withdraw your acceptance if u decided to go elsewhere and give us who are deferred a chance here!!🙏

Reactions: 4 users
OOS deferral rn, interviewed 01/22. Does anyone know when they begin to waitlist instead of defer/move deferrals to WL?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users