2023-2024 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS A just now, interviewed 2/7

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Does anyone know how the MD/MPH or MD/MBA applications work if we applied to those and got an A for the MD? Will we have a separate interview for this?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrew my A from here, hope it goes to one of you lovely people!

So surprised at how long theyre taking, its May 1st and I interviewed Feb :lol: was assuming every decision for Feb interviews and onwards would be WL but there was an A yesterday. Wonder how theyre choosing from interviews/defferals/waitlists. If anyone knows please let me know!

Reactions: 4 users
So surprised at how long theyre taking, its May 1st and I interviewed Feb :lol: was assuming every decision for Feb interviews and onwards would be WL but there was an A yesterday. Wonder how theyre choosing from interviews/defferals/waitlists. If anyone knows please let me know!
As a March interviewee, I hope they keep on accepting people haha

Do u guys think deferred applicants will start hearing back next week based off last year? Seems like they’re still super behind on sending initial decisions

Reactions: 1 user
Day late but withdrew my A, best wishes to everyone!

Do u guys think deferred applicants will start hearing back next week based off last year? Seems like they’re still super behind on sending initial decisions
yeah my guess is they'll take a few extra weeks before significant deferral movement considering they still have 4-6 weeks of initial decisions to make

I interviewed march 14th and I'm kinda scared they won't get back to me before end of May...

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
dear drexel,

pls just give me a decision i'm begging you

sincerely,
i just want to enjoy my summer in peace & know where i'm headed this fall (i have one acceptance right now but their commit to enroll deadline is 5/15 & i'm in waitlist purgatory with 4 WLs and no decision from drexel despite interviewing 2/7. pls drexel you're my top choice)

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
s/o doesn’t have an account but got in from deferral yesterday, good luck y’all 🥳🥳🥳

• Love
does paying the deposit = a commitment to going to drexel? i just got the A yesterday and i'm not sure what I should/shouldn't do if I'm still waiting to hear back from WL at other schools esp with the campus placement lottery being rolling

does paying the deposit = a commitment to going to drexel? i just got the A yesterday and i'm not sure what I should/shouldn't do if I'm still waiting to hear back from WL at other schools esp with the campus placement lottery being rolling

You can select Drexel as PTE on CYMS and still keep your WLs. As long as you get rid of all acceptances but Drexel, in this case.

Does anyone know when they’ll send campus assignments?

march interviewees, when do you think we are going to hear back?

march interviewees, when do you think we are going to hear back?
Not 100% sure but when I interviewed late March they told us 8-10 weeks. So I’m not expecting anything for another month-ish

Reactions: 3 users
Not 100% sure but when I interviewed late March they told us 8-10 weeks. So I’m not expecting anything for another month-ish
at least we're all used to waiting at this point haha. I just want to have a final decision back before July, so I don't have to rush my move.

Reactions: 1 users
A just now! OOS, interviewed 2/8 :) Are finaid packages coming soon as well? I'm on a tight deadline here and quaking in my boots LOL

Last edited:
i would jump for joy if they could get back to march interviewees