2023-2024 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS deferral, interviewed 1/31

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS deferral, interviewed 1/19. Likely taking myself off to give others a shot!

Reactions: 4 users
Any ideas when deferrals are going to start hearing information based on last cycle? Checked the thread but couldn't really tell

Withdrew my A here. I hope it goes to one of you!

Reactions: 3 users
Interesting to see a lot of acceptance withdrawal posts here. Maybe its just anecdotal, but i dont see as many withdrawals in other school threads.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interesting to see a lot of acceptance withdrawal posts here. Maybe its just anecdotal, but i dont see as many withdrawals in other school threads.

The class here is significantly larger than most other schools (300 spots), maybe the reason why there is more movement here?

Reactions: 1 users
The class here is significantly larger than most other schools (300 spots), maybe the reason why there is more movement here?

I definitely think it’s this.

I don’t have anything against Drexel. I just got into schools that I prefer more and Drexel did ask for a lot of money just for tuition so it didn’t make sense from multiple aspects. I think this school accepts well over 500 students to fill their class of 300 whereas most other schools accept less

Reactions: 1 user
i agree drexel sends out close to 800ish As for a class size of 300 so inevitably there will be lots of movement. Also, for a lot of people that withdraw, it's usually not their top choice, so it makes sense why we also see a lot of posts here compared to some others.

How have they not accepted you yet? You’re freaking Patrick Mahomes!

(My anxiety is devolving into cringe, I’m sorry y’all)

Yeah I’m doing a career change my current job is super lame please don’t leak this information to the media.

• Haha
Have any late Jan heard back recently? Ik a round of decisions came out Monday, haven’t heard any since then. Feeling like there should be some more movement through the rest of the week 🤞🏽

dang was thinking today was the day based off of last years thread february interviewees would hear back

I got a hold email ~2 months ago. There is no way this school is still interviewing right?

Assuming it is a silent R for now, but I don't understand why schools can't be courteous enough to send out Rs to everyone once they know interviews are over.

Have any late Jan heard back recently? Ik a round of decisions came out Monday, haven’t heard any since then. Feeling like there should be some more movement through the rest of the week 🤞🏽
I think they meet Thursdays and usually release decisions on Friday, so hoping we hear tomorrow

Has anyone gotten accepted off the deferral list recently?

Has anyone gotten accepted off the deferral list recently?
just from looking back at last years forum and whats been seen so far this year, it looks like very few deferrals have been accepted as of yet

Does Drexel have scholarships / scholarship apps? The financial aid summary is insane, they basically said take out $106k+ in loans for COA annually and I know I qualify for need based aid. Will likely be withdrawing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Does Drexel have scholarships / scholarship apps? The financial aid summary is insane, they basically said take out $106k+ in loans for COA annually and I know I qualify for need based aid. Will likely be withdrawing.

Nope unless u do private scholarships :/

I didn’t get any scholarship/aid here (only school I was accepted at not to do so), and pretty much withdrew immediately

Reactions: 2 users
Should we expect early feb answers this week/next week then?

Reactions: 3 users
In my 3/20 interview they said we would here back end of April. Not sure how truthful that was but I feel like they should let us all know by May 1st at the latest...

Interesting… in my 3/29 interview they said it would be 8-10 weeks before we got a decision (so like end of May) and that we def would not hear by April 30th

OOS A just now. Interviewed 2/2. Probably will not be accepting, good luck everyone!

Congrats to all the February acceptances thus far! How many interview days did they have in February? I interviewed the first slot in March so I'm a bit curious.

For anyone that withdrew, did your deposit automatically get refunded back to your original payment, or did you have to ask for it?