2023-2024 Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
who is going to admitted students day ??

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone who interviewed the week of 9/25 get an update? I’m assuming it’ll be next week for us but just curious

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone who interviewed the week of 9/25 get an update? I’m assuming it’ll be next week for us but just curious
I interviewed the same week and I did not hear anything back yet! It’ll either be this Monday 10/23 or possibly sometime this week? I have no idea though. I’m just checking my portal waiting for the Thank you message to disappear lol.

Last edited:
I finished the interview portion today, and it was one of my favorites. My interviewers were so welcoming and nice.

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed the first week of September but I have yet to hear back. Although, the thank you message has disappeared from my portal so maybe they have made a decision and just not released it yet?

• Care
got an A elsewhere & gave up my interview spot - hope it goes to one of yall <3

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
For those who uploaded a thank you letter for their interviewers, what category of update did you put it under? Or did you email it to admissions? I remember they said portal is best but I don't know what category to use. Thanks!

Was complete 8/21 but still no II or R. Does anyone know if they do silent Rs?:cryi::cryi:

• Care
For those who uploaded a thank you letter for their interviewers, what category of update did you put it under? Or did you email it to admissions? I remember they said portal is best but I don't know what category to use. Thanks!
We were told to email it to their admissions email!

I interviewed the first week of September but I have yet to hear back. Although, the thank you message has disappeared from my portal so maybe they have made a decision and just not released it yet?
I got invited to admitted students day and received the email for it but there has been no status change or decision indicated in the portal. Weird but happy nonetheless!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got invited to admitted students day and received the email for it but there has been no status change or decision indicated in the portal. Weird but happy nonetheless!
What are the days listed for these admitted student days? Wishful thinking lol because I haven’t heard back yet.

uhhh did anyone else have this happen to them where they got invited to admitted students day but haven't gotten a decision? I didn't get an email like this so I don't know if that means it's bad news or not :(

Reactions: 1 users
uhhh did anyone else have this happen to them where they got invited to admitted students day but haven't gotten a decision? I didn't get an email like this so I don't know if that means it's bad news or not :(
When did you interview?

I never got a post interview email. Anyone else?
It’s an email about post interview survey. The email title is “Creighton University School of Medicine Interview Survey”. They give information about app updates and thank you notes.

What thank you message are you all referring to?
Before today when I clicked “check status” there was a thank you message that thanked us for interviewing. Now it’s gone. Pretty sure it means a decision has been made but I’m curious if that has translated to As in the past

Before today when I clicked “check status” there was a thank you message that thanked us for interviewing. Now it’s gone. Pretty sure it means a decision has been made but I’m curious if that has translated to As in the past
Ok I still have that, but I haven't finished my interview process yet if that makes sense.

From prior threads, if the message disappears, they made a decision. I don’t think it has to do anything with it being an A or not. Either way sending you A vibes!

Last edited:
I spoke with admissions and they said they were having some portal issues for accepted students where they were accepted but did not receive a status update or acceptance email, just the invitation to admitted students day like in my case. Not sure how widespread this is though.

I am going to the admitted students day in phoenix on 11/10.....is it usually just students or do you bring a parent because I saw the reservation could be for 2?

I am going to the admitted students day in phoenix on 11/10.....is it usually just students or do you bring a parent because I saw the reservation could be for 2?
In last year's thread, someone said a lot of students brought one parent.

• Wow
It’s an email about post interview survey. The email title is “Creighton University School of Medicine Interview Survey”. They give information about app updates and thank you notes.

Yeah I don’t think I ever got it.

My thank you message is gone! It probably disappeared within the past hour at 9:45 am PST 10/20.

My thank you message is gone! It probably disappeared within the past hour at 9:45 am PST 10/20.
This is so stressful knowing they made a decision and we just gotta wait for it. Let’s hope we both get As! Creighton is definitely one of my top choices

This is so stressful knowing they made a decision and we just gotta wait for it. Let’s hope we both get As! Creighton is definitely one of my top choices
Yeah I agree. Hope we get As! When I saw the message disappear my face went: :oops:

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
My portal doesn’t have an official acceptance message yet but it says I’ve been invited to admitted students day on the Phoenix campus. Does this mean I got accepted??

• Love
My portal doesn’t have an official acceptance message yet but it says I’ve been invited to admitted students day on the Phoenix campus. Does this mean I got accepted??
I ALSO HAVE THIS!! Omg what does this mean?! I feel like I’ll be so on edge until we know for sure 😩

is there any way that waitlisted applicants also get invited to admitted students day? sorry if that’s a stupid question